Chapter 23

Books I'll be releasing on my new phone in couple of days!
•The Affair | Jin

•She's Paralyzed | Jin

•Braindead |Suga - Short Chapters

Cuts| RapMonster - Short Chapters

•Stitches | RapMonster -book2(cuts) - Short Chapters

•Suicidal and Crazy | JungKook

•The Notes | Jimin - TaeHyung - Short Chapters
(Not these two together, it involves 2other girls.)

All lowercased books:)
-------

Haneul walks through the poring rain, a large black umbrella shielding her from above. Her feet kicking and splashing away at the small puddles the rain had made. Her feet dragging her on to where she was supposed to meet Mrs. Kim's son.

A nice young man that her mother had set up for her.

Indeed she met him before, his hair a nice sleek ebony black. She heard from his mother that he often dyed his hair and soon enough she grew to unlike it. How he would always come home with a new hair color, so she asked him if he could keep his hair black for 1month.

And he kindly agreed.

She's spoken to him before, his vocabulary swooning worthy just a bonus to his deep mellow voice. A voice that pulls you in making you crave more. Except with a taken woman it was different. She didn't feel pulled in and attracted because she already had TaeHyung, there was really no reason to want someone else.

Her mind was oblivious to him.

He was certainly satisfying her with she need and wanted in the relationship, so there was no need to go to someone else. But, now I guess the time they had is over, theres nothing they can do.

Her eyes stare ahead at the coffee shop in front of her, immersed with such strong lights and powerful heaters. Just enough to make her drowsy.

She tiredly walks up the steps taking notice of how the marble is wet. "Haa," she sighs, an eager sigh. Rolling and shutting her umbrella up as she eyes the man seated at a small table all the way down the room.

She watches as he stares at the outside fiddling with his fingers as he sits up, fixing his slouching posture. Before his beautiful eyes roam the lively cafe, his hands now laying in front of him, on the small table.

HanEul's breath catches itself as the mans eyes shift to hers. But, no one spoke.

There was none of the "hey, over here!" Or the calling of her name. Instead they watched each other, much like the time TaeHyung and her would have to stare at each other.

And unlike the time she was taken, this time she most certainly felt his commanding, beastly aura that she failed to notice when she already belonged to someone. But, now that she has no one, it seems shes more attracted to someone like him.

Of coarse TaeHyung did show his manly side but, he was born with a beagle like persona, it was hard to explain. But, he was very strange. A type of strange that can make you question your being, he was a type of strange that pulled you in. Making your curiosity grow for just how strange he could get.

It was marvelous.

How two men could pull her in at the same time, completely different personalities. They were the exact example of the North and South pole.