Chapter 15

"It's raining again?" I hear the nurse sigh "how are you feeling?" She comes sitting down on the chair next to me. I Look at her my head spinning and my body going numb.

"How's your sight?" She asks "oh its fine" I lie my eyes are throbbing and my head is still spinning. I feel like exploding with happiness. TaeHyung isn't here yet so my heart beats a bit slower than a couple seconds ago.

I keep smiling the tears invading my painful eyes I've been crying my heart out for the past 4hours when I woke and I could see. I still can't get over it clutching my small hands over my mouth my tears falling on my white uniform. "HanEul?" I hear that voice, TaeHyung. "Oh TaeHyung where are you?" I lie wiping the smile and tears off my cold face as I look to the floor.

"Over here silly" I close my eyes as he points my head to him. "Open your eyes" he whines shaking my head. I slowly open my eyes but I quickly turn away 'I don't want to ruin this special moment that I'll never get to experience again.' "What's wrong?" He asks "nothing just really happy today" I smile pretending like I'm going to sleep.

"Wait your going to sleep?" He asks "I just came!" He taps my head as my eyes shut on their own. All that crying got me 'tired' again. I hear his phone ring and he answers it leaving the room immediately it seems it was pretty important.

I get up from my bed grabbing the coat right next to me I pull the IV out 'it's finally  time' I smile as I secretly leave the room quietly.

I know I'll get in a lot of trouble but, no one can stop me now. Standing closely by the wall touching it as if I'm still blind I lead my way towards the elevator. Walking in I see someone right beside me. "What? Right now? I was gonna go see HanEul" I stop as I hear my name. On top of that, this voice belongs to Yoongi.

I look over 'I at least want him to know that I have my sight back' "Yoongi" I speak looking straight at him examining his green hair, small eyes, red lips I never knew he was so handsome. "H-HanEul?" He stutters. He looks around for a second "y-you can see me?" He asks pointing to himself I noddy head as his eyes widen.

He suddenly hugs me tightly around the waist as he shoves his head in my neck. "You can see me" he whispers 'I know he likes me but not to this extent' but because of the joy of the moment I hug him back. Us swaying back and forth has my head spinning.

He lets go of me looking at me wiping the tears that have fallen but his eyebrows furrow "why aren't you with TaeHyung?" He asks "I pretended like I was going to sleep" I snicker "I want the time I see him to be extra special!" My smile widens. And so does his as he ruffles my hair "nice job kiddo" he smiles. The elevator comes to a stop and I look at Yoongi one last time.

"Bye!" I smile getting off the elevator. Looking at the lobby I take it all in the warm air, the people, the kids, just everything even the trash cans! My eyes keep producing tears as I walk out of the door. I grab my phone calling JiHye.

She picks up on the first ring "hello?"  "JIHYE!" I yell "woah! Calm down you gave me a heart attack what's up?" She asks "JiHye don't tell anyone but I can see" I whisper chuckling as I put my hand over the phone. "HanEul did you accidentally take the laughing gas again?" She sighs "HanEul I'm not lying" I smile "really?" She asks and I can hear some things fall on the other end. "Come to the front of the lobby of the hospital" I smile hanging up.

Looking over I spot a hard rock bench. Walking over there I sit down my legs kind of tired. Looking around I see the trees, the sky, the snow, the animals running around I smile to myself "I wonder how I look" I bight my lip clutching the dress I changed into in my hospital room. "HanEul!" I hear someone yell.

I look up spotting a girl running over to me.  "JiHye?" I ask "no it's a caveman, yes it's JiHye!" She smiles engulfing me in a powerful hug. JiHye always was strong. "You can see me?" She asks grasping me by the shoulders. I nod my head examining her face. "Wow, JiHye I never knew you were so beautiful" I compliment her.