Chapter 11

"JiHye you know it's not funny to joke around about my sight you know" I reply getting angry. "HanEul this isn't joke your getting your sight back in 2months!" She smiles "oh I can't believe I'm crying!" She exclaims. I stop tears flooding my eyes as well.

I get up trying to hold back my tears. My knees buckle and I fall on the floor losing my sanity "I'm what?" I mumble. "HanEul are you okay?" My mom asks picking me up "I'm great!" I cry hugging my mother for dear life.

Me and my mother just hug each other "oh mom I can't believe it" I cry wiping my tears.
***

I'm laying down alone in the hospital room "I'm getting my sight back?" I swallow whispering "I'm getting my sight back" I smile tears invading my eyes. I sit up putting my head in my hands crying tears of joy.

I just want to run screaming that I'm getting my sight back. I get up and get out of the room hitting some stuff on the way I finally find the door. "Mom?" I ask holding my IV.

I hear nothing. I look around trying to detect some noise or even some bright colors. I hear and see nothing so I go down a hallway. Touching the wall to try and figure out were I'm going.

I reach an elevator opening by itself I get still touching the walls. I bump into someone on the way. I look over "oh I'm sorry" I reply taking my hands off the persons chest. "It's fine" they reply. I snap my head back to them "what'd you say" I ask arching an eyebrow "I said it's fine" they reply.

I swear to god they sound like TaeHyung "what's your name?" I ask "oh umm...SooHyun" they reply "oh okay" I say disappointedly. "Can you please press ground?" I ask.

They press ground and the whole way down was quiet. The awkward tension in the air is very noticeable. Finally the door opens and I thank god in my head for making this quick.

"Thank you" I smile touching the walls again. "Wait!" They suddenly grab my arm "yes?" I reply talking my hands off the wall. "Nothing I'm sorry" they reply pulling their hand off my arm.

"Do I know you?" I ask "no no" they sigh "okay well bye" I smile getting out of the elevator. "HanEul!" I hear somebody yell scaring the life out of me. It sounded like my mother "yes?" I ask "what are you doing out of your room?" She asks.

I smile "I don't know" I reply playfully "TaeHyung?" I hear her say. I look back "what?" I ask "I called him here" my mother whispers in my ear. She quickly leaves letting us be alone. "So...I heard your getting your sight back" he says choosing to speak up first.

"Yeah" I reply clutching the bottom hem of my hospital uniform "congratulations" replies. "Thanks" I smile "I should get going" I reply wanting to quickly leave. "Wait!" Ah great just what I needed "yes?" I reply "can we just talk?" He asks "I at least need to explain to you why we broke up" he sighs.

I nod my head hesitantly. He grabs my hand leading me to some chairs by the elevator. "I'm so sorry" he sighs once we sat down "why?" I ask "bec--" I cut him off "no why did you do it? Why didn't you at least explain?" I ask tears filling my eyes.

'I've been crying for him way too much' I think in my head "I'm just...I'm so sorry" he breathes caressing my cheek "no TaeHyung" I whisper "I can't" I say grabbing his hand "I know your an idol I've always known that you were an idol so I'm guessing this must because of your fans" I sigh.

"You've known?" He asks I slowly nod. He pulls me into a hug scaring me a little. "I'm so sorry" he says kissing my cheek. "It's fine" I smile "no it's not I kept secrets from you I lied to you I made you cry...I broke your heart" he says grabbing my face with his soft hands.

I start crying and I can feel him crying as well. "It felt like years without you" he whispers "it felt like centuries without you" I smile. "How can you forgive me so easily?" He asks "because I love you" I say kissing his forehead. "Thank you so much you are the best girlfriend in the world" he smiles.

I laugh as he pecks my lips, eyes, and nose. "But what about your fans?" I ask dimming down "they will never keep me away from you not even my company" he smiles.
***

I wake up. "A dream" I sigh. "HanEul your awake!" I hear JiHye "you totally knocked out after we told you your getting your sight back" she smiles.

"So TaeHyung never came?" I ask "no he did" she says "he's right there asleep on the chair" I sigh in relief thank god. "He kept pacing back and forth with tears in his eyes" she laughs "he's such a baby" she adds. I smile "why was he so worried?" I ask "because you fainted" she replies.

I laugh as I get up wanting to find him. JiHye and mom leave the room and I smile sitting down on the chair beside him. "TaeHyung wake up" I poke his head. "TaeHyung?" I say laughing as I poke his face.

"Tae-" I'm cut off as he grabs my hand kissing me fiercely. I grab his chest fisting his shirt as he stands up still kissing me. He runs his hands through my long black hair. He smiles in the kiss stroking my arms pulling me more towards to him. We stop kissing.

I smile wrapping my arms around his neck. This relationship may have to kept secret but I'll do anything for him.

We hold hands looking at each other. He's completely blurry to me but even though I can only see his shape I know I'll be crying a river when I'm finally able to see him.

But thank goodness I still have him.
-----X-----
TheEnd!
Hi! I hope you guys like this chapter! I know I did!

And please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!!

Thank you good bye thanks!