Chapter 19

"How come I forgot you TaeHyung?"
***

"Get out! Get out get out!" HanEul repeatedly yells at TaeHyung throwing countless objects at him. "Wait HanEul!" He yells watching as she almost faints her yelling and crying had her feeling dizzy.

He comes closer bearing the pain of her hitting his muscular chest. He grabs her wrist forcefully bringing her up against the wall. "You don't decide if we break up" he whisper his deep husky voice causing goosebumps to form on her smooth skin.

A long thin shiver running down her spine causing her to tremble fear as his beautiful yet cold eyes pierce through her as though he's seeing her inside out. "B-but" she stutters until he again squeezing her wrist. Again forcing her onto the wall. "Ow" she whimpers.

His eyes soften and he snaps out of his angry state. His eyes widening as she starts to cry. "HanEul" he whispers touching her face with his aching cold fingertips. She shudders before giving in looking at him in a sad way. They don't really know what to be feeling at a time like this. Sad? No, Happy? Maybe, Angry? That's for sure. "TaeHyung" she looks up at him straight in the eye.

"TaeHyung I. . ." She stutters trying so desperately to find the right words. "It's okay" he smiles, he swallows for a moment before looking at her again "buy why did you throw stuff at me?" He pouts. She shrugs "I wasn't in my right state of mind" she laughs taking the chance to quickly steal a kiss on his lips. "How come you forgot about me?" He frowns.

"The doctor said that your forgot the things you wanted to forget" his eyes search her face, he's sad she can tell. "You wanted to forget me?" He bites his bottom lip holding back his shaking voice. Her eyes widen "no!" He turns away for a moment before she pulls his face deeply kissing him. He kisses back his hands locked around her waist.

"I would never" she whispers letting her throbbing head fall he gently on his chest.
***

JiHye walks home alone shoving her hands in her coat. "Curse me for lending my car to my mom" she rubs her icy cold hands. Looking at her black boots as she walks she doesn't see Yoongi right in front of her.

She looks up her head colliding with his masculine chest "oh, I'm sorry. . ." She trails off looking at his face. "Oh hello Yoongi" she smiles looking at the friend right next to him. "NamJoon, performer" the boy smiles reaching out is hand. "JiHye, doctor" she smiles also I introducing her profession to him.

"I'll see you later NamJoon" Yoongi smiles at NamJoon "k, bye JiHye" he smiles before plugging his headphones in walking to the bus stop. "What're you doing here?" She asks now walking with Yoongi "just walking to the hospital" he smiles pulling his scarf off.

Her eyes widen a little when he wraps it around "you'll get cold" he laughs. She quickly reasons with her sanity to come back to her before saying "HanEul got her memories back." He stops walking.

'Crap!' She face palms a little before looking at his expression. It's not the same instead his lips part and he nods his head. "Well it was bound to happen" he sighs. He scratches his eyebrow "where you heading?" he asks now walking with her again. "My house" she smiles "oh, maybe I can accompany you?" He asks rubbing he back of neck.

She chuckles a little before nodding her head. They walk back to her house. Not a single moment was it awkward nor silent. It seems like these two get along pretty well. The sounds of their laughter could be heard throughout all of Seoul.

"Did that actually happen?" JiHye asks covering her mouth as she laughs. He smiles nodding his head "it was hilarious when he asked 'where'd it go?'" He mimics one of his members voices.

She slaps his shoulder playfully "stop it" she wipes her tears with a fresh tissue that was in her coats pocket. He takes that moment to take in her breath taking features. Her beautiful bright brown eyes, her dark brown long hair, her full naturally pink lips, and her soul taking dimples that show with just a move of her lips.

"Thanks" JiHye smiles as they stand I front of her house. "My pleasure" he smiles sweetly before walking away. "Wait!" She suddenly calls out to him. He turns around "yes?" He asks coming back "would you like to stay for dinner?" He smiles one more time before being led into the house.

She takes off her coat and hangs it on the rack. "Just take your shoes off there" she smiles now scratching the back of her neck in a nervous manner.

She leads him to the living before walking into the kitchen. He sits there by himself before looking at all the pictures she has of HanEul and her. There's an adorable of HanEul on her knees with her hands up as JiHye scolds her when they were kids.

He stops by the kitchen for a moment "do you need help?" He asks coming into the kitchen "yeah that'd be nice" she smiles taking out the pans. Walking over to the pantry she reaches to take out the ingredients. "Here let me help."

He comes closer until his waist his barely brushing against hers. She looks at his pale glistening face in awe. Her heart beating faster as he stands dangerously close to her body. "Here's--" he's cut off when he's met face to face with her, her lips literally only centimeters away from his lips. "Your sauce" he whispers finishing.

"Y-yeah" she stutters pulling away from his as she grabs the sauce. He stands there biting his lips as she turns around to the sink poring the water in the pan calmly.

Watching her from head to toe he patiently stands there. "Come here" she gestures to him. "Taste this" she whispers dipping a spoon into the red liquid before feeding it to him. He closes his lips before opening them, repeating that cycle "it's amazing" he gives her a thumbs up.

"Thanks" she smiles. 'I never knew she was this nice.' He smiles as she cooks the food. The concentration in her eyes an adorable sight to see for him. Her hair is pulled back into a loose ponytail hanging down her back. Moving briskly with every turn of her head.

What's with these two?
-----X-----
TheEnd!
GUYSSS! Someone kill me I'm in love with the song House Of Cards, Whalien, Crow Tit/ Try Hard, and Dead Leaves!

It's all I've been listening to! In case you don't know it's from BTS Mood For Love Pt.2 album:)

I swear I get high off that song(Crow Tit) I even made a dance for Dead Leaves and Crow Tit!

I'm GOING CRAZY ABOUT SUGA's RAP IN CROW TIT AND JHOPES AND RAP MONSTERS! J-HOPE IS A BLESSING WHEN IT COMES TO HIS RAPS.

Btw if you like this chapter please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! Bye guys!