Chapter 22

5k? Thank you so so much! Even though this book is trash. Lol.
------

"Oh my god" HanEul clasps a hand over her mouth, her eyes widen just as shocked as all the other people in the room. The room gone completely quiet as she continues to watch in dismay.

Her heart beating at a dangerous pace as she stands there watching HyeJin. her eyes closed shut, tightly. As though someone stapled them. Her arms at her side, lifeless. As though someone as sucked the life out of them.

HyeJin has gone brain dead.

Her lifeless body covered in a white gown as a white, long, cloth wraps around her head. Her blanket only at her hips, as she lays there.

Completely lifeless.

TaeHyung shakes his head as he grips the hem of his shirt. Staring at the body of once best friend laying there lifelessly. The chances that such a thing could happen to him seems so, so unlikely.

His eyes shut tightly as he continues to lay his throbbing head against the wall. The room seeming as though its spinning, his aching arms lightly punching the wall, as he has no strength in his body.

Chanting the words 'why me' under his breath as he glances at his girlfriend. Her eyes still widened as tears continue to leave a trail down her blotched face. Now glancing at everyone in the room, staring at the unbelievable scene of JiHye and Yoongi holding hands. As she carefully rests her head on his shoulder.

But, he couldn't afford to care about that right now.

His staring discontinued as his heavy eyelids continue to droop as he sighs heavily. His large dry hand slapped over his aching eyes. Until his wrist is suddenly grabbed, not bothering to do a thing since he already knows who it is.

Hi sighs now the only sound bouncing off the cold cement walks as his eager girlfriend continues to forcefully pull him out of the deadly silenced room. "What, HanEul?" He asks, the tiredness evident in his shaking voice as his eyelids continue to drag their way down to finally close his eyes.

But, he fights the urge.

"TaeHyung" she whispers shaking her head as the hot streaming tears fall to the floor. The splash loud and clear as they continue to cause a small puddle. He already knows what shes about to say.

"Lets break up."

She sighs heavily as he continues to stare at the ceiling. His heart dropped but, he cant seem to deny the sudden request. But, even so he still decides to ask. "Why?" His voice betrays him as the words comes out in a shaky whisper. "Because look at her" she cries once again, "if this is what happens because of us then maybe its best to split" she scratches her non itchy arms.

Fiddling with her cold, blue fingers. "Fine then" he walks away, not once taking a glance back at the girl, who was once his girlfriend but, now just another stranger.

HanEul's jaw drops open but, soon closes of it. The desperate feeling to chase him evident on her face as he lifelessly walks away, his hands shoved deeply into his pockets as he turns the corner heading down to the lobby. She stands there helplessly her fist tightly clenching her jacket.

Her lips drawing blood as she painfully bites them to stop the loud, depressing sob about to escape her lips in a second. She slowly walks away back into the crowded room, just like how she left it. Quiet.