Chapter 9

--Recap-Of-Chapter8Pt.2--
I end the phone call completely freaked out. "Oh honey you finally woke up!"

What?...
--End-Of-Recap--
***
My mothers currently putting on a wet towel on my forehead "okay mom tell me very slowly how I fainted" I say still not getting what happened.

"Well honey when I was telling you about how I had a date you suddenly fainted I was so scared I took you to the doctors and they said your experiencing something that only to a few people" she explains "what is it?" "I will tell you when I'm finished here" she says "but why mom?" I whine kicking my legs in the air.
***

My mom finished but she didn't tell me what I'm experiencing she said that the doctor said its best if they tell her not her.

I keep thinking about all the possible reasons is it because of my blindness? Or maybe there's something wrong with me? Do I have a rare disease?! Okay let's not get ahead of our selves HanEul it's probably nothing.

But what if I do get my sight back? Then I'll be able to see TaeHyung, my mom, JiHye, and me. Without noticing how I got lost in my own thoughts tears welled up in my eyes the same thought circling around in my head.

Will I ever get my sight back?
------

I go downstairs smelling amazing food. I go to kitchen seeing all the bright lights my mother has on. "Oh honey come in taste these cookies I'm baking" my mom says grabbing my hand.

I stuff the cookie my mom gave me in my face an I swear my soul left my body "mom these are so good~" I say sinking down the countertop that I'm up against.

I finish my cookie planning to ask my mom about her date "so mom how was your date?" I ask her excitedly "oh honey I didn't go on a date" she sighs. What? "Why?" I ask "well I was to busy looking after you I was too worried so I had to call him an say I couldn't come" she replies taking the other batch of cookies out of the oven.

'So it was because of me that my mom couldn't go to her date?' That question revolves around in my head. "So it was my fault?" I ask getting off the countertop that I climbed "what? No honey of course it wasn't!" She exclaims patting my back "really?" I ask again sadly. "Yes yes! Now go sit at the table while I get you some food" she says agin pushing me out of the kitchen.

"Thank you mom I love you!" I say kissing her cheek "alright alright honey now go sit!" She exclaims again pushing me out of the kitchen again.

I sit at the dining table wondering if I should tell my mom about how I can see colors now. I'm still swamped in my own thoughts when my mother comes and puts down a plate of cookies an milk. "Thanks mom" I say grabbing a cookie.

I'm sitting down on the chair that's at the head of the table so there's only one seat here.

My mother takes a seat beside me on my left. "Hey mom just asking but how did you meet the guy?" I ask taking a bite of my cookie "oh no one really just a body guard" she says giggling like a high school girl I can just imagine her rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment.

I chuckle shoving another cookie in my mouth as she smacks my head for drowning my self in cookies.

"So mom how did I faint?" I ask washing the cookies out of my mouth with milk. "Well honey I was in the middle of telling you about the date but all of sudden you just fainted I was so scared I thought something was horribly wrong with you" she sighs "the doctor said something about your sight--" she cuts herself off shocked at the fact she spilled the secret.

"What about my sight mom?" I ask grabbing a hold of her hand "no honey I shouldn't say anything" she says sadly "but mom what if I wake up tomorrow and I have my sight back?" I ask eagerly "honey you know I can't tell you" she sighs "ok ok mom" I also sigh letting go of her hand.
***

I head up to my room planning to talk to TaeHyung. "Come on pick up" I mumble biting my lip. I'm starting to get worried this has never happened before, I called him about 5times what's going on?

He finally picks up and I sigh in relief "HanEul I'm coming over to pick you up" is all he says when he hangs up. I scrunch my face in confusion "what is going on with him?" I mumble to myself again biting my lip.
***

My mom helps me get into a perfect black dress with red cherries on it. Fitting around my waist perfectly as it flares out stopping right above my knees.

The doorbell rings as I pace around my room wondering what's going on.

I go downstairs my mother opening the door as I throw on my black coat. "TaeHy--" before I can even finish my sentence he quickly grabs my hand shutting the door. "What's wrong?" I ask but he doesn't reply.

He gets me into the car shutting the door scaring me a little. I'm very nervous it seems that TaeHyung is angry and this is the first time in all of the 3months we've been dating that he's been angry infront of me and I'm very worried for what is about to happen.
***

We stop at a near by park and my phone is telling me that's it's already 8:31pm. I squint my eyes a bright light suddenly invading the blackness that I see. TaeHyung grabs my hands leading me to a bench next to us. "I have something that I need to tell you HanEul" he says taking a deep breath.

"W-what is it?" I ask the nervousness obviously showing in my shaking voice. "W-- ugh I can't do this" he sighs cutting himself off. "TaeHyung what is it you can tell me" I smile 'it's probably nothing' I assure myself in my head.

"Now this is something that I was meaning to tell you in a phone call but my members said I needed to see you" he sighs "now you know how much I love you, right HanEul?" He suddenly asks.

I nod 'okay now I'm starting to get scared' "Please HanEul don't hate me okay?" He pleads "what is it TaeHyung" I whisper afraid of hearing what I think I'm going to be hearing.

"TaeHyung te--" I'm quickly cut off with a sentence that made my world crash.

"I'm breaking up with you"
-----X-----
TheEnd!
Omg guys the heck just happened? I don't know!

So I hope you guys can forgive me for updating so late lately but still thank you for reading I love you all!!

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! Bye guys thanks!