The Pendant of His

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I was thinking about how one person could not leave another in a story I made up while I was going to school. It was fairly different from other stories I've always came up with. I didn't exactly like writing novels but I did like thinking of a good and interesting story plot.

So I was thinking about this person who could not leave another because... well let's just start of saying that there was girl and boy. Or a woman and a man. The girl (or woman) would be loving the boy. Somehow, since this was all in my imagination I hadn't planned it out properly (and the reason was probably due to a curse) the boy will not die and the girl will not either. That is if the girl doesn't suicide. Homicide wouldn't work on the girl nor any other attacks. Not on the boy too. As I said, this was all in my imagination, not what I had planned out earlier. But since I made the girl love the boy very much...

It would be an endless life for them.

***

"Hey Y/N." The chocolate eyes stared at me again. I could feel it without turning. My back relaxed as I let my mind take control of the usual situation.

"Hey Onodera! I'm very sorry about yesterday! I had to go do things and couldn't come," I said before slightly frowning at her.

Then, with the easy prediction, she replied modestly with a 'don't worry about it'. I apologised once more before watched her go to her seat. My eyes flickered between her and the front board. But at that second before I would take out my books from my bag I turned to my right to notice Raku Ichijo staring at me. I narrowed my eyes to a glare as he quickly turned back to 'talk' with Chitoge. Seriously? Anyone could tell if someone was staring at them like that so what was the point turning back and pretending? You're just lying to yourself.

"Okay class! Now guess what?! Today's topic is going to be about love!" the teacher cried as the class groaned in 'pain'. I watched everyone and I let my lips spread into a sadist smile. This is going to be easy.

"So first we start off with a poem. I know that all you guys love someone right?" she asked and she sharply glared at each once of us, letting them shiver in fear. She seemed to miss my eyes and she turned back to the board talking about giving the letter to someone dear to yourselves. Then she added that if they don't want to do that then they could write a random poem and place it on her table and the teacher could read it out. I asked if it could be a valentine's form for the poetic letter and if it could be from someone else's point of view. She nodded.

I already had one in mind. It may be cheesy but it was my favourite one from when I was younger, which my mother had written for fun. So I started the poem on the scrap piece of paper the teacher handed to us. After a few minutes

"Finished!" I placed my hand up and the teacher came over. "Did you come up with this just at this second?" I responded with a nod.

"Listen up everyone! Y/N said that I could read it out to everyone in the class so you guys better listen," she told the class as I placed my hands in a comfortable position to listen to the teacher read it out loud.

The class started whispering as I slightly dozed off into sleep. The words sounded like a lullaby to me all the time no matter who told the poem out. Before I could let myself drift off into a deep sleep the bell had rung. I yawned, stretching, and letting myself stand up I gathered my work and tools then walked out of the classroom.

***

I walked back into the classroom after recess looking at Ichijo wondering if he would stare at me again. It was a really creepy feeling so when I looked over I saw him talking to Chitoge and was relieved. But then something on him caught me eye. It was a pendant that I had never seen him wear. I'm usually not aware of things and never really cared about it but for some reason, I knew that it was not there before. It was my first time to be exact. To notice things like these.