The Blue Haired Boy

~Your P.O.V~
The small beeping sound alerted me and my eyes flickered open. I looked down at my watch; it was a minute past the time I was intended to wake up at. I yawned widely as I sat up straight and looked at the desk in front of me. I jumped out of the bed and walked towards it. I switched the light on and noticed that the tray was slightly open and I strained it open. I looked at the folded stack of paper. My hands motioned to lift the papers and place them on the table. I then saw myself opening the pages. Before I could stop myself, I saw the person it was addressed to. Y/N. I looked at it curiously and read the word under it.

We.

I flipped through the pages until I could see the signature at the bottom of the last page. I turned back to the first page and soon began to read the rest of the letter that was under the dim light.

We need you to come home. There is some business which we really need to talk about. You haven't done anything wrong Y/N if you are wondering, just some quick business. If you cannot come home today because you have something with your friends that is on today, then we would ask you to departure latest on Sunday and make it home at 9:00 am, sharp. Y/N, we assure you that it is not too much of a trouble, at least, we don't think it is. And you must have your hair dyed back to it's original H/C, no exceptions. Oh, and you will not be able to attend school on Monday, because-

I turned to the next page.

we have just been invited to go our friend's birthday banquet. So on Monday morning we will be going shopping for a dress that you would want to wear, preferably a light blue dress Mother suggests.

I skimmed through the rest of the invitation notice and found it to be several pages long, ending up reading the final page.

Do be home at 9:00 am latest and we shall go shopping the next day. Remember, you must be home on Sunday, because today we have business with our work.

Your Mother and Father.

"Well, that finished the long letter, they should have summarised it and sent it to me by phone," I sighed as I went into the bathroom. Minutes later I went to pick up my phone and reminded myself of the things to wear, manners, makeup. I looked at my time again. 6:15am. Just in time to get ready for shopping.

***

"Hurry up Y/N! There's this new clothes design everyone is talking about over here!" Reiko turned to look at me then scowled, "Seriously, get your lazy butt over here now!"

"Ok! Let me see this..." I trailed off as I was staring at one of the jewellery combination sets of and . "They're splendid dark blue colour." I thought to myself as I turned to follow them.

The 'friend' group that I was in consisted of students from Ayaka High:

Suzume Kamio, Age 17, the most popular and talkative one. Best friends with Shinobu.

Shinobu Tsuda, Age 17, the usually silent and sporty one. Best friends with Suzume.

Shizuka Okada, Age 16, the ultimate silent one. Frequently around Takara.

Takara Yoshifumi, Age 17, the kawaii (cute) one. Frequently around Shizuka and Tsukiko.

Tsukiko Hatoyama, Age 16, the dark and mysterious one. Frequently around Shizuka.