The Project Of Getting Them Together

Dear Reader-Chans,

I'm very sorry for the delay as I have not much time to update (due to school). Anyways, since in my country here it's holidays *cue the cheers* I'll probably be updating quicker and a lot more. And once again sorry for the delay.

Koricals.

------------------------------

~Y/N's P.O.V~

"I got to school early and this is what I receive." I looked down at the wooden desk and picked up the scrappy writing on the flimsy paper. I caught it just before it decided to fly away from me.

"Sorry Y/N, please could you explain to me about yesterday, I didn't quite understand. Meet me at the cafeteria at lunch?" I read to myself before sighing.

"Did he seriously forget to write his name or is he trying to be anonymous?" I thought as I sat down and scrunched the paper up and with my right hand scored a goal in the recycling bin at the door (which was 4 seats away from me).
"Hey Y/N!"

I looked up to see Onodera staring at me with those wonderful bright eyes.

"Hello?"

"Oh, yes, yes! I'm fine!" I replied back with a cheerful tone.

"Were you sick yesterday? Because you didn't go to school," she asked and I replied that I had some business to do and she nodded before she sat down in her usual spot, a few seats behind me.

"Class is beginning! Hurry to your desks or there will be detention for the whole class at lunch!" And so class session began.

***

"What's the meaning of this?" I called to the approaching blue headed boy.

"What did you do to my message?" He huffed as he pulled to a stop and looked carefully at the picture on the phone I was holding.

"I threw it in the bin of course, so what did you mean by explain? Explain why Chitoge-san has fallen head over heels for you?" I asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah... Cause I don't know and I want to know!" He yelled with much determination and I placed my phone back inside my pocket.

"Well, she does like you, at least, and from what you were talking about I could tell," I nodded hard.

"Do you like someone then?"

I looked at him peculiarly, "What, of course I don't like anyone, but I've been known as the best love dealer in my previous school," I straightened my back and he looked at me strangely. "What? It's true!" I huffed back at him, while he made a 'I-don't-believe-you' face.

"Do you want me to explain or what?" I yelled at him and he replied with a short 'yes'.

"So, she likes you because of her actions she is making on you; that is, how she always wants you to compliment. Well that's what I got from your story," I thought for a moment before thinking for another reason, "Ah, and she also has those type of bright light shining when she sees you," I smiled at the progress I have made. "And she seems too over protective for yo-"

"I think I can explain that. It's probably because we are boyfriends and girlfriends..." he trailed off before adding to his sentence, "But fake."

"Yeah, ok, whatever about that, anyone could tell!" I watch his eyes widen in horror as he looked around me.

"You mean the whole school?" He replied quietly and I replied, "Obviously, they are probably just pretending that they don't know that you are girlfriends and boyfriends," I told him and he went red in the face (full of embarrassment, tut tut) from that statement.