Starting Again

~Your P.O.V~

"You can go to your new school today or work at the shop you go to," and with a click of the door, my Mother had exited the house. My Father had already left and I was the only one in the house. From where I was standing, I could see the bottom of the stairs and the top. I went up the stairs and into my room.

I flopped onto the bed and looked at my watch. "10:01 am."

I rested on the bed for a few minutes more then got up and looked outside. The leaves all smelt so weird. Everything seemed different. I wish something would change, so I could get on my life differently.

***

"Dinner's ready!" Mother called for me as my Father unlocked the bedroom door.

"Did you finish all your homework?"

"Nearly, one more page to go," I said as I went in front of him and ran down the stairs.

"How's the homework going?" she asked as I sat on the white chair.

"Good, one more page," I answered as she brought the plate and bowl to me and I thanked her. I felt childish having her to do this me, an already-past-teenage-stage-girl. I looked at her bringing the dishes over to the table. I was about to stand up, but my father came into view and said to me to sit down. I sat back down, not able to do anything. I looked around at everything in the room. Something was missing, but I couldn't seem to find it. I looked around the room once more before looking at my dinner plate. I picked up the chopsticks and began eating.

***

I stood behind the door, waiting for the teacher to call me in. My shoelaces were seen slightly untied and I bent down, quickly tying them.

"Y/N please come in."

My shoelaces didn't seem to cooperate with me, as I finally finished tying them when the teacher called my name again and I stood up, walking to the brown door which was in front of me. I turned the door open slightly and walked through the pathway which was led out for me. I heard the teacher telling me to introduce myself to the group. I faced the front and took a deep breath in.

"My name is F/N L/N. Thank you for having me," and I made a smile at the end, sending some of the boys whispering to each other and glancing at me multiple times. Inside I was thinking: Seriously, I'm just a random green dyed haired girl that just introduced my name and that's it. I sighed as the teacher told me to sit at the table which was next to a window, exactly like my usual spot in the other classroom. I looked outside the window and looked at the old tree that was standing there, alone.

~Chitoge's P.O.V~

"Ichijo," I slowly spoke, "This girl is so fancy, her green long hair flowing behind her and also her sharp eyes, looking straight ahead. I really want to be friends with her, but she seems so cold..." I gazed at her , seems like it was from her old school. I looked over at Raku and saw he had his head down, arms in front of him and staring directly at the table.

"Hey, Ichijo!" I looked at him, still having his face down, "Put your head up," I stretched my hands to his head and frowned, "Are you a man or not, I wanted a suitable person for a boyfriend, but you..." I thought of his denseness and shook my head as I pulled his hair up. He made a sound, which sounded like an 'Ouch'. I let go of his hair and leaned near him as I heard him start mumbling.

"...She's the one..."

"What?" I looked at him horrified and went back to my position I was sitting in before. Did he do something to her? "Oh my gosh," I whispered to myself. It can't be that... Poor girl, I must find out what he did, he's such a pervert. I turned my glance from Ichijo to Y/N.

***

"RAKU ICHIJO!" I shouted at him outside. He turned to look at me, confused for some reason.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?" I shouted once more and when I was expecting a response, in words, he showed multiple sweat drops tumbling to the ground. I looked at him suspiciously and waited for his answer in words.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I narrowed my eyes and glared at him. He fidgeted with his hands which were in front and I felt the urge to slap him across the face. I looked at him, annoyed. He placed his hands up as in surrender and I smiled at that.

"Now, tell me, what did you do to Y/N? 'Cause you seem very suspicious."

"Alright, alright," he took a deep breath in. Well, of course, if he done something bad, he had better be ready for his punishments, "Ok, so-" he paused and I saw his eyes widen.

"Hurry up and say it! I need to know to keep Y/N's safety at a low level," I narrowed my eyes again and looked at him, slowly making his way to the ground, bobbing on his knees. I watched him with a raised eyebrow.

"Behind you," I saw him mouth the words. I turned around to find myself meeting a pair of bright green eyes.

"Oh, uh hi!" I nervously greeted her, "Um, what do you want?"

She turned to my right and I looked at Ichijo. Ah, probably because I was talking about her and then she somehow ended up listening. Wait, what?! She eavesdropped on our conversation! I looked back at her, expecting her to be focusing on me, but she had made her way in front of Ichijo. I looked at her furiously as she bent her back, in level with Ichijo's position.

"Have I seen you somewhere before?" I heard her utter the words and saw Ichijo's reaction, fumbling on his words, "Uh, I, um, I don't think so?" It sounded like a question, so pathetic. But she still heard our conversation, so I had to protect that goof. Ugh.

"Sorry, but I'm sure my darling," I emphasised on that word, while walking in front of him, "Has not seen you before."

"Excuse me, but I'm sure that I've seen him before somewhere, but I'm not sure where..." she trailed off and placed her fingers on her smooth chin.

"I'm sure you haven't, now please let honey and I be on our way," and I took Ichijo by the collar, and dragged him out of there.

***

~Your P.O.V~

"Huh, I'm pretty sure I've seen him somewhere..." and walked over to the empty seat. I looked at the boys which were close to me and I glanced at a group near the tree and made a tiny smile at them. Seeing their reaction, I looked back at my fingernails. They were all red and I felt that I had to paint them blue; red just doesn't seem to fit with green. But pink does! And so does blue...

I huffed as I lay my head back and looked at the tree above me.

"How are you? If you're talking about me, life is boring. I hope to be good friends with you. I wonder what your name is... Can I call you Belle? Cause that name fits how you look, pretty and strong," I thought as I looked at the tree. It seemed familiar. Argh, why do I have such a bad memory? I forgot where I saw the boy, and now I forgot where I saw the tree. Argh, why?!

I looked down at the skirt I was wearing. My parents said that I wouldn't need it, the school uniform for this school, though it was really pretty and everything. Those yellow and blue and white colours, all on one uniform. I sighed again. What, the eleventh time today? How boring can life get?