-7

He kissed me i felt sparks all over the place and butterflies in my stomach his kiss was so passionate.
I kissed back closing my eyes admiring every single second.
He pushed me on the couch and he straddled me from the top he grabbed my cheek and kissed my lips i kissed back he bit on my bottom lip softly he started removing my shirt.

"Am sorry Sergio I can't do this" i said.

"Why Adelina is there a problem" Sergio said.

"I don't want to talk about it" i said tearing pushing him and going upstairs to my room i locked the door and i sat on the floor crying I heard the door knocking.

"Adelina am so worried open up so we can talk" he said.

"Sergio not now" i said.

"Hermosa" he said knocking.

"Not now" i cried more.

"A girl like you shouldn't cry" he said.

"Sergio am not in the mood" i said rubbing away my tears.

"Am going to break down the door" he said which made me smile.

"Com'on Adee are you mad beacuse i slept with other girls believe me i regret it i swear i changed com'on give me a chance" he said knocking.

"Adee" he said.

"Adelina"he said worried I opened the door and he instantly hugged me.

"What is going on tell me" he said.

"Sit" i said and he sat on my bed.

"So I don't know how to start"i said tearing which made him stood up i gestured for him to sit.

"Um Adelina is there something wrong" he said and i nodded crying more he grabbed my hand and made sit next to him he hugged me tight and my head was burried in his neck.

"Shhh stop crying" he said he really made me safe and relaxed in his arms.

"Sergio when you tried to remove my shirt i-i don't know how to say it" i said crying.

"Com'on Adelina stop crying and talk to me like a real man" he said making me laugh.

"Well when you tried to remove my shirt I remembered my ex boyfriend when he forced me to have sex with him and he drugged me and when he finsihed he left me and told my parents i have done drugs" i said crying more he was shocked.

"I know you are thinking am a slut or something" i said sobbing.

"What the fuck who is that mother fucker tell me Adelina" he said clenching his jaw.

"Let's forget the past" i said rubbing my tears.

"Am so sorry to hear that Adelina and you know i will never force you to do something you don't want to do" he said rubbing my back.

Sergio slept on my bed which made me snuggle into his chest he pulled me closer to him and he covered us with the sheets.

"Oh they are so cute" we heard someone say.

"Make your voice low dumbshit" another one said.

We heard a camera snap and i woke up i opened my eyes to see all the guys surrounding my bed.

"Oh no that's not what it looks like" i said.

"Captain wake up" marcelo said jumping on sergio which made him groan.

"Wake up we won" Marcelo said.

"Congrats" sergio said covering his face with the pillow.

I stood up and stretched my hands.