By the time I got up his wolf was already before me, in a defensive stance. I could feel my wolf falter as I saw his wolf, but that dark rage was still at the forefront of my mind. I pounced on him and he moved to the side just in time to avoid my teeth on his neck again, so I landed on his back instead. I bit deep into it and even tore some of his thick fur off in the process.

He growled loudly at me and threw me off his back but he still didn't attack. He just tried to restrain me, which of course I didn't want.
I jumped at him again but he just got out of my way.
He kept dodging me and tossing me around probably trying to wear me out.

I was studying his wolf, and those calculating blue-gray eyes. In that moment I just wanted him dead.

My wolf whimpered.

I tried to clear my head, but I was feeling too violent.
I had only violent thoughts.
Where was all this rage coming from?
It seemed I couldn't even control it at this point.

I was just about ready to pounce on him again when he looked behind me and growled.
He looked about ready to pounce but I was guessing not on me.
I turned slightly and saw that Marcus had a gun aimed at me.
Directly at my head.

I guess he didn't actually leave.
I wanted to calm myself down to let him know I'm not a danger and that he doesn't have to shoot, but my body wouldn't let me.
I rather turned more to him and growled baring my teeth at him.

He clocked the gun.
Hopefully it was just a tranquilizer.

Damon let out another growl at Marcus and I could hear the warning in it.
Marcus looked torn but he unclocked the gun, begrudgingly, and turned around and left.
I turned back to Damon ready to continue but he sprang on me and pushed me into the dirt. It didn't actually hurt though, the pressure was just suffocating.

Submit!

I could hear him in my head, and I didn't want to, even though I did but my wolf pushed through and gave in. She finally let go and slumped under him.
But my anger was far from gone.

My wolf was now leaving me and I could feel myself shifting back.
Also sensing my shift, Damon got off me and backed away.
By the time I had gathered myself from the ground Damon, who had already put on loose pants had thrown a shirt and shorts my way. 

I didn't want them from him, but I needed to cover up.
When I stood up Damon's eyes were narrowed and cautious.
His back and torso were still bleeding slightly but I could see him healing quickly. He didn't even look like he was in pain.

My chest was still rising and falling rapidly, my breathing rash.
I was back in control but there was still this disturbing wave of anger coursing through me.

Damon remained silent.
"I am not your punching bag." I repeated my earlier statement.
He looked a bit taken aback.
"I am not your physical or emotional punching bag. You can't just take out your stupid misplaced anger on me anytime you feel like it." I said through gritted teeth.

He let out a breath and pressed his lips into a thin line.
He still didn't utter a word.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Do you think that was funny? Making up a story like that just to hurt me? Why are you so selfish? You act like you're the only person that matters here."

I couldn't remember my birth parents but it was still a sensitive topic for me and for him to use that to his advantage just to hurt me was beyond painful and infuriating.

He had no right.

He has no right.

He clenched his jaw and his face suddenly looked tight.
He looked away from me and shook his head.

This action confused me and just irked me further.
He just stared off into space and didn't say anything. I could see he was having an internal battle and fighting with conflicting emotions at the end though, his blank facade won.
But I could see the tiniest hint of hurt in his eyes, that, that didn't go away.

I didn't care though, I was getting impatient. I growled at him.
He looked back at me.

"I didn't make that up."

I paused.

I paled.

Just then all the dark anger and excess rage drained from my system and left me.
Left me standing there feeling literally drained.

"What?"

I heard what he said. I just didn't understand what he meant even though in reality, I did.

He took in a breath.
"I didn't make it up. I killed them."

I felt the wind get knocked out of me. My chest was tight and my head felt light.
And my heart, my heart was just numb.

I shook my head slowly taking a couple steps back, I needed air.
"They, they died in a fire." My voice was just a breath, I was talking to myself, but he heard me.

"The fire was just a cover story. I killed your father. Then your mother followed while your pack burned to the ground." His eyes were on anything but me at this moment.
I was in shock.

"Why?" My throat felt very dry all of a sudden. I couldn't even swallow.

After a moment's hesitation he went with the vaguest answer he could find.
"I had an old score to settle with your father." I rose my eyebrows and nodded my head in mock understanding, like what he said was the most logical thing in the world.

I could feel some bitterness seeping back into me.
I stood there, allowing myself to look at him.
Allowing myself to hate him.
Allowing myself to hate me for not fully hating him.
"Did it satisfy you?" I heard myself whisper.

"What?" He turned to look at me with a slightly confused face.

"Killing my parents, destroying everything I had, messing my whole life up, did it settle said stupid 'score'?"

I was surprisingly acting very cool about this.
Its just because I had become numb to the pain.
Nothing more to lose.

But he remained silent.

Of course.

Of fricking course.