Chapter 29

"You really shouldn't have done that." James said from the door, his eyes wide and worried.

He and Marcus had rushed in here and shot Damon with a pistol that was currently in Marcus' hand.

Marcus just shrugged and lowered the gun.

"He'll thank me for it tomorrow." Then they both turned to me.

I was still looking at Damon whom I rolled off of me after they shot him.

Wait, they shot him?

They shot him!

Damon looked like he was asleep but he wasn't moving.

And in the dim light it was hard to see if he was breathing or not.

"Relax, he's not dead, we're not stupid." Marcus said as he approached Damon from the other side of the bed.

James approached the bed too, but more in my direction.

When he got to me he curtly handed me my shirt, making me for the first time realize my state of undress.

I took it quickly from him and  muttered a quiet 'thank you' then I put it on.

It didn't really cover everything anymore since Damon basically ripped it apart.

After I put it on I pulled the bed sheet up a bit to cover my exposed areas.

I saw Marcus had moved to carry Damon and he had thrown him over his shoulder.

"Whats wrong with him?" I asked James not taking my eyes off of Damon.

"We just tranquilized him, don't worry, he'll be fine." James assured me as Marcus carried him out.

"Where are you taking him?" I asked still looking at Damon.

"Back downstairs." this time my head snapped back to James.

"Look, he's going to wake up soon and he's going to be angry, we need to restrain him. In the meantime..." James trailed off as his eyes moved over to the broken door on the floor,"...maybe you should go sleep in his room, its better there, and it has a properly functioning door." James smiled at me before heading out and following Marcus.

My thoughts were going wild.

What on earth just happened?

Did I really just?

No, it didn't.

Oh, but it did.

Nothing happened.
I convinced myself.

I pressed my lips together at that thought and immediately released them.

My hand trailed up to my bottom lip and my finger traced the edge of my lip.

I brought my hand back up and saw, blood.

From the cut, on my lip.

He bit my lip.

Oh hell.

Something did happen.

………………………………………………………………………………………………
AN: I'm so sorry this chapter is short but its currently 3:45am and I need to be up by six and I am really tired. If I keep writing I'll probably write trash, haha.
Anyway, tanx so much for reading and keeping up with my irregular updates, I'll try and update more frequently now.
You guys are the best, love yah. Good night(depending on what time it is where you are) if not, Good day;-)
*Sharon S.