Chapter 17

Hearing the crash, a smile still didn't play on my lips. I looked down and yes, her bleeding is slowing down but that didn't wake Mina up. She has lost conscious and it's bad. Really really bad. Of course, once Huns knew that packs are attacking, they gave us a good beating before leaving. So I guess for now, I got a broken ribs? But that didn't hurt..

Not as hurtful as Mina's.. I doubt Mina knew what's happening to her body. At this thought, fresh tears rolled down my cheek. Gabby frowned and rubbed my back as guilt started to eat me up. Maybe..just maybe that if I tell her sooner, she would reject and protect the little one but it's all too late right now.. I'm the one at fault. I thought of that as more tears fell from my eyes.

I'm the cause that Mina lost her baby.

** * * * * * * * *

Ripping their throats out, Alphas and I ran down to the basement where Mina's blood is getting stronger. I growled and picked up my pace, dashing through the basement with a growl. Instantly, two rogue spun around and shifted but they are out numbered. An invisible force pushed them back to the wall and I turned, meeting Erza, one of the witch that Romeo invited spread her arms wide open.

"Go!" She yelled and we barged in and we took the keys from them and I shifted,open every door that lead us to numerous of cells. I opened every door and I heard a lot of crash, no doubt them shifting and crashed into the cells. I sniffed out Mina and my wolf growled. I shook my wolf head, no.. too much blood. I ran as fast I can and slammed the door at the end. Screams were heard and I regconized that scream as Luna Kira and someone else. But Mina's blood overpowered every scents. Alpha Ryu burst in with Alpha Simon. We met outside just now and he told us his Luna got kidnapped too.

"Ken? Ryu? Oh my gosh! KEN!! GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Luna Kira demanded me in a panic voice. She didn't need to ask twice. I jumped right in front of the cell and I froze. Blood. A pool of blood. My wolf whined, my heart broke to piece at the sight of her. She's covered in blood and laying on Luna Kira's lap still. I growled and my wolf and I went mad and slammed at the cell door's lock. We bite and we clawed until it broke and I immediately went to my mate. No no no no... She can't leave me again. Luna Kira and the other woman helped Mina onto my back and I shivered, feeling how cold she was.

Mina..? I whined, nudging her hand but I got no respond from her. I could feel something warm like liquid flowing down to my fur. I growled as I saw so much blood flowing off her. My wolf started shaking and we took off instantly without letting Luna Kira a chance to talk.

** * * * * * * *

"No no! Wait! KEN!!" I yelled, staring at his wolf. I could feel the pain radiating off him. My heart clenched in pain as tears kept on flowing down my cheek. I sobbed and arms circled around me, sparks spread, soothing me. Ryu kissed my hair and he took me by carrying me bridal style as I continued to cry.

"No.. I should tell him. It's my fault." I cried. Ryu soothed me and I felt him talking to someone and heard Gabby said something but I'm too busy sobbing, I ignored her and Ryu. Cupping my cheek, Ryu stared at me painfully.

"Oh baby, what's wrong?" Ryu asked as he kissed my forehead and looked around. I sobbed and grabbed onto his shirt and cried.

"Oh Ryu! What should I do!? It's my fault! It's my fault that the baby died!" At the word of baby, Ryu froze. His mouth gaped wide open as he stared at my abdominal. I shook my head and Ryu suddenly looked confused as ever.

"It's my fault that her baby died Ryu! The baby is innocent! A-And I caused it! I should have tell her! I should have let her know!" I cried louder and harder. Ryu wrapped his arms around me and I felt that we're starting to run. I weep, I cried. I cried for the baby. I cried for Mina. It's because of me, it's because of me that Mina's baby is gone.

It's not your fault.. we can't do anything. Even if we didn't hide it, the baby still will be gone. It's destined to be like this. My wolf whined to me. I knew but I can't stop but blamed myself. Suddenly we crashed to the floor and I gasped. Ryu growled and shifted into his wolf and stood in front of me.

"Bitch!" Huns snarled. I growled at him at the same time as Ryu. But he let out a louder growl though. Huns shifted and didn't waste his time to attack Ryu. I watched as the scene unfold in front of me and I'm worried about Ryu. Ryu pinned Huns down and when he's ready to snap at him, Huns did a comeback and pushed Ryu off with all his might. Ryu fell but he's back to his feet immediately, not giving a chance to Huns.

They fought each other again with jaws wide open and growls surrounded us. I looked around and that's when I noticed, all bodies were laying flat on the ground. I squealed and jumped in shock. Suddenly I was knocked down and I grumbled. The pressure on top of me disappeared and someone nuzzled their wolf head apologetically at me. I shivered, feeling the sparks. Ok I forgive him.

A whine was heard and I gasped, Huns just threw my mate! And how dare he pinned down my mate! I growled and shifted and started to charge towards him with full speed. Huns turned around with his jaws wide open, ready to snap at me but I skidded to a stop and head butted him from the bottom. He yelped and stepped back. Ryu stood up again and stood in front of me protectively.

"Get away from them!" A very familiar voice shouted and Huns was threw off by an invisible force. I yelped happily and ran full force to my stepdad. He wrapped his arms around my wolf and chuckled, rubbing my head. I purred and rubbed my head against him. I missed him.

"As much as I love you Kira, we need to settle this first and I don't think your mate is happy for giving me this much attention." Romeo, my stepdad chuckled. I turned around and indeed, Ryu's glaring at Romeo, his wolf body is tense and I can see his fur standing up slightly. I ran back to Ryu and rubbed my head against him, rubbing around his body until he finally calm down and licked my face. I stood beside him and faced Huns, who's still trying to stand up.

"Romeo, dear, I think this is his fight." My stepmom Ame said. We all turned towards her and a wolf stepped out from behind her. Ryu was trying to argue that this is fight but I shook my head and licked his face.

Don'tRyu.. He needs it. He need to kill him. I mind linked Ryu as Ken stepped in front of Huns angrily. Ryu looked between us and bumped my shoulder with his head. I walked towards Ame with Ryu. Ame smiled at me and rubbed my ears, making me closed my eyes and mentally purred in pleasure. I shook my head and stared at the fight. Ken have to deal with Huns.. then me.

He Cameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें