Chapter 11

"Oh oh! A new pack! Means new pack members!" Popo exclaimed excitedly. I nodded my head and picked up those plates and put them in the dishes.

"True. And I can't wait to meet them." I said, looking at Popo. Popo wanted to answer but she closed her mouth and giggled. I raised an eyebrow and squealed when Ken looped his arms under my leg and my back. My arms unconciously wrapped around his neck and he pecked my lips with a jealous glare.

"Who the hell is them? Am I not enough?" Ken huffed. I pouted and kissed his cheek, pecking his lips too. I gave him my best puppy look.

"I'm sorry. I just thought that it's going to be fun if we met more people and friends. Not the other way." I explained. I'm glad that after that incident, we faced each other properly and asked directly without keeping to ourself and hide. Ken stared at me before sighing and kissed my lips.

"Awww both of you are so sweet!" Popo awwed as Ken put me down and we wrapped each other's hands on our mate's waist. I smiled shyly and grinned at Popo.

"Don't worry Popo, one day you will find yours. Nobody can expect it. How dowe know? Maybe one of the new pack members is your mate." I said wiggling my eyebrow at her. She giggled and shook her head and turned to do her job. I turned back to Ken and pecked his lips.

"Let's work together and meet the new pack together too." I said smiling at Ken. Ken gave me his one million dollar smile and kissed my lips deeply and left me and Popo alone to continue our job.

** * * * * * * *

Humming to myself with the other pack mothers, I do the dishes and washed my hands. Smiling at Anna, mother to four kids, I excused myself from the kitchen to change my clothes. I heard the new pack has arrived and we need to be tidy to welcome their arrivals. I went to my room and locked the door before going in the bathroom and took a shower.Showering with a sigh, I thought of those days we spent together as a family. Ken, Mina and her parents. I love them dearly and I can't thank my parents for giving me another family that loves me equally.

Sure,sometimes it gets lonely when Ken and Mina spent their time together but I can't interfer. They are mates. A sweet one to be exact and I still love them. I'm happy for them and I'm also glad that Mina's mate is Ken. I taught Ken everything I knew about Mina when we are still her pets or her friends she would rather call. I knew Ken is Mina's mate when Ken started to get overprotective on Mina. When Mina would brought back some male friends, Ken would growled and sometimes even cuddled at Mina's lap not leaving her alone.

I watched as Jason growled at the guys, Mina looking troubled as she tried to calm both sides down. Mina's friend, George is freaking out and hiding behind the other male friend, Irac. Irac looked annoyed and he looked like he's going to snap soon. Mina looked at Jason then Irac and she decided to walk towards Jason. Jason walked towards Mina, rubbing his head on Mina's leg as she ran her fingers through his fur.

"Jason,they are my group partner, George and Irac. They are here because we have to do assignment together." Mina said as she continued to rub Jason's head. Jason purred in delight but still kept an eye on both guys.

"Can we get this done Mina? We're wasting our time here and that beast there growling at me is ticking me off." Irac said as he threw Jason a look. He glanced at me and looked away. I stood up tensed and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hey!Don't call him that beast! It's so rude!" Mina defended Jason and she doesn't look happy. I walked towards her and she rubbed my head too. I shook my fur and sat down quietly infront of Jason, staring at Irac. Irac scoffed and crossed his arms. Irac being 17, he sure is rude and disrespectful.

"Please Mina, they are dogs! And you taking care some dogs that are unsually big are beast. Not to mention you are weird too, nobody take in animals and such big size animal too." Jason and I growled at him.He sure is rude. Calling us dogs and calling Mina weird! She's the kindest person I've ever met! Mina yelled and stomped towards him,hit him by his arms and punched his shoulder.

"Hey hey! Stop it! You're insane!" Irac said as he tried to defend himself and grabbed Mina's hand. Mina shierked and kicked both of them out of the house. Mina was still cursing at them and somehow,Irac snapped and he marched back to Mina. Jason and I stood up quickly and stood beside Mina, growling, giving him a warning. But he doesn't seem to care.

"You bitch! I'm going to shut your mouth!" Irac shouted as he raised his hand. I barked, taking a step, ready to jump on him but I'm one step late than Jason. Jason already pounced on him to the ground and growling and snarling at him. Mina taught us not to hurt anyone so we are not allowed to bite. Jason was controlling his anger and Mina slowly patted him, making him relaxed a little and backed off. George looked like he's about to pee his pants off and Irac has a look of fear.

"Ha!Get out of my house now if you don't even know anything about respect! Humans or not! That's what you get!" Mina smirked playfully. Irac and George immediately scrambled back to their house while Mina patted both of us giggling with fun. But she ended up have to do the whole assignment herself until midnight, making Jason whined and stayed up the whole night with her.

I chuckled at the memory. Yeah, it is fun and I totally love he rprotectiveness over us even though we are her pets at that time.Wrapping the towel around my body, I stepped out of the shower and refreshed myself with new clothes. Tying up my hair, I walked downstairs ready to greet the guest. I saw a few pack members are starting to greet the guests and Anna saw me, waving her hand around and she giggled. I walked towards her and smiled, joining her to greet and welcome the guests.

"Welcome to Kata pack." All of us greeted. Smiling to everyone of them, my eyes suddenly fixed on a black haired guy who has been staring at me for a long time. He looked mad and my heart thumped, man he looked attractive even if he's mad. Oh my gosh, what am I thinking? I blushed and turned away, walking away still smiling politely as I walked towards the garden. I took a deep breath as soon as I stepped into the garden and sighed. Who is that guy? Why am I attracted to him and why is he mad? My wolf purred at the sight of him and I froze. Is he.....?

"Mate,why did you run?" His voice rang from behind me, sending shivers down my spine and my wolf purred. Gasp left my lips and tears sprang my eyes. After all these years, I finally found my mate. Cluntching my hands together still surpressing my sobs, I listened as his footsteps grew faster and quicker to me. He grabbed my shoulder,making tingles spread, he turned my face to his. My teary eyes met his immediately and I'm drown in his brown eyes. His angry eyes immediately soften and worry took over.

"Oh mate... why are you crying? Please don't cry..shhhh.." My mate cooed as he cupped my cheek and stared at me frowning. I hiccuped and I can't take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his shoulder, bringing him to me as close as possible. My wolf howled at the thought of finally having a mate and I could hear his wolf howling in agreement. His arms wrapped around my waist and warm spread instantly like a fire. He soothed me by running his fingers in my hair and pecked my head.

"I-I finally found you.." I whispered while crying still cluntching not letting my mate go. He cooed me and slowly he crunched down with me sitting on his lap. He pulled back a little and cupped my cheek. I'm ashamed that I cluntched onto him like a baby without knowing his name or... his girlfriend. That thought send a flash of pain towards my heart.

"I know what you are thinking mate.. No I'm single. I'm still waiting for my mate and I didn't get into any relationship. I'm Oscar."Oscar.. my wolf purred in delight at the name of my mate and him being single. I smiled and flashed him my teeth.

"I'm Alissa." He repeated my name and my heart skipped a beat. He smiled warmly at me and wiped my tears away.

He Cameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें