Chapter 10

Hey all~ I'm back. LOL. Anyway here's chapter 10! Again, I'm going to introduce new novel. So, remember the A/N from before? She's a good writer and she also wrote a new story and I just want you guys to check it out. The story is called "Black Sun" by LyanneLee. There's some Japanese in it, so to those who love Japanese, read hers. It's cool and full of mystery. Now, you may start reading. Thanks for reading :D

*******************************************************************************

   "Seriously Ken, I'm fine." I said as I gave the punching bag another punch before turning to face my mate who's looking anxious and a bit irritation. Ken sighed and ruffled his hair and his muscle moved, which I found sexy. I grinned and he stared at me, then he shook his head and moved towards me.

"I can't help it Mina." He said as he cupped my cheek in his warm hand. I sighed in bliss and leaned into his touch. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me guiltily. I cupped his hands and smiled.

"It's not your fault Ken. I already forgave you. Please, let that go." I said as I stepped closer to him and leaned my forehead on his. He sighed and his hand went down to my waist, pulling me closer to him and creating sparks through my spine. I can feel his body heat through our touch, making me held my breath and stared into his eyes. His eyes turned darker and that's the most beautiful colour I've ever seen even though it's covered with lust. Heat surrounded us and suddenly everything felt hot. Ken's eyes turned into pitch black and I can feel his wolf surfacing.

Ken growled, his canines showing which makes everything hotter. I accidentally moaned when Ken's grip on my waist tighten. Ken hissed and in a flash, using his werewolf speed, the door was locked and we're in the bedroom with him on top of me. I watched as his chest huffed and puffed, electricity zapped in the air and I purred as I slided my fingers on his chest. We both want this. We both need this. Things went wild and steamy after Ken slammed his lips to mine and ripped our clothes off.

Sorry I'm not used to write sex scene 0.0

Snuggling into the warmth, something felt different. Blinking my eyes open, I could hear voices miles away. When I'm half werewolf, I only can hear voices inside the house but not miles. When Alissa called my name, my ears hurt. I whined and arms pulled me closer to him. Sparks erupted from our touch and he calmed me and stroked my hair. I slowly relaxed and closed my eyes, continued to rest. Before mating, Ken told me that I will feel tired and everything will sound very loud for me since I'm a half were. Mating with a full were will increase a lot more. Mating mostly tired half were out and we need rest at least half a day as the mating is changing us.

"Rest Mina. Let me inform them to lower their voices." Ken whispered softly beside my ears. I whined and snuggled closer to his bare chest like a pup. Ken chuckled and kissed my hair, cooing softly. I'm awared that someone's watching us and people walking in. I felt uncomfortable and hid deeper into the comforter. I heard Ken growled then I felt the comforter being wrapped around me. I was carried into some room by Ken and I was placed down on something before losing consious again.

I've lost track how long I've slept. I kept on slipping in and out of concious and Ken would always be there. This time when I opened my eyes, I felt more energized and it's like Ken predicted, it's evening time. Looking around, I'm still in our bedroom but Ken is no where to be seen. I stretched and groaned when my back cracked, that felt nice. I smiled and sniffed. Whoa! My eyes sparkled and sniffed again. Oh my, I knew who's in the house and I could even smell the earth! A squeal left my lips, this is so exciting. I sniffed out Ken and Alissa, they are both in the kitchen and Ken's smell is getting nearer.