Chapter 5

As the war continued out there, the pack doctor treated Mina as fast as he can. My heart thumped in a fast beat, hoping for Mina to get through this. Doctor pumped blood into her as she breathed through the oxygen mask. She would wake up whining and went back unconcious and wake up again. This went back and forth for hours.

“She will be okay...” I turned around and saw Alissa cluntching her hands together, comforting herself. I sat beside her and pulled her to me and she leaned into my chest. I could feel her tremble in fear. Rubbing her shoulder with my thumb, my eyes landed on Mina. I stared as she whimpered and moaned in pain, my heart clentched in pain and sorrow. My wolf howled for his mate I stood up from the seat when I saw Mina's eyes twitched, I grabbed her hand making sparks ignited between us, ignoring the protest of the pack doctor.

“Jas..son..” A faint whisper came from her. Grabbing her hand to my cheek, I nodded and kissed her palm, soothing that I'm here with her. She opened her eyes and her tired and pain eyes stared into my worried one. She gave me a small smile and her eyes rolled back and she went unconcious again. My wolf panicked and the doctors are not helping as they dragged me out, closed the door that seperated me and my mate.

My wolf growled and we can't help it, we need to vent our anger. I shifted into my wolf and attacked every rogue that was in our sight. I growled and ripped his throat apart, throwing his head off. We killed as many as we could but some ran away before we can kil them. I huffed and growled, running back to the pack house as fast as I can after killing the last one and the rest disappeared. We will get them one day. Shifting back to human, I don't care about the blood on my body. I just wanna meet Mina now and I ran towards Alissa who's staring inside the room.

“How is she?” I asked as I stared into the room, my eyes landed on Mina instantly. Alissa just gave me a ressuaring smile. I walked into the room and the pack doctor gave me a clean towel to clean up. Noticing the other patients, I walked softly towards her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“She's doing fine Jason. Don't worry. We just gave her a few stiches on her waist and when she wakes up, she will need a lot of rest. I'm sorry but that will leave a faint scar on her waist since it's a deep wound.” The pack doctor say with a sad smile. I shook my head and nodded in thanks before looking at her again. Patting her head, I got permission from the doctor to bring her back to her room for more comfortable rest. Carrying her, Alissa followed behind us glancing at Mina every chance she has.

* * * * * *

Knitting my eyebrown together, a small groan escaped my lips as I moved my hips. I opened my eyes slowly, only to be greeted by Alissa and Jason's wolf sleeping beside me. Jason's ears flickered and he snuggled closer to me. Smiling, I stretched my hand and patted Alissa and Jason. Both of them purred but then Alissa jumped as Jason continued to sleep. Alissa squealed and her squealing managed to wake Jason up with a loud growl. When he noticed there's no danger, then he noticed Alissa hugging me. Jason shifted into his human form and hugged me, sparks between us ignited and I missed the sparks. I giggled but winced when my waist hurt. Alissa sniffled and smiled through tears as Jason hugged me again and again, cupping my cheek and stared into my eyes.

“You're awake.” I smiled and nodded my head in comfirmation. I winced a bit as my waist tingled in pain.

“Ah Mina, I'll call the doctor and Alpha Ryu.” I nodded and waited slowly. Soon after that, Alpha Ryu came in with Luna and the pack doctor. I just stared at them and closed my eyes and reopened as an acknoweldgement to Alpha and Luna. He nodded his head as I laid my head on Jason's lap, let the pack doctor checked on my wound. As he peel open my bandage, Alpha Ryu asked me some simple questions and I answered him tiredly. Thank gosh Alissa came in with a bottle of water and fed me.

“Rest well Mina. Thanks to you, the pack is safe and with your skills, you managed to kill some of it by yourself. We are really in debt of you.” Alpha Ryu said while bowing a little. I jumped up, a little too fast which make me fell back against Jason's lap and he calmed me down.

No. It's our job to protect the pack! You saved me, Alissa and Jason. This is all I can do to repay you. You will always be my alpha. I mind linked Alpha Ryu. I bowed my head with Alissa and Jason. Alpha Ryu smiled and shook his head. Luna Kira smiled and came to me, running her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and sighed.

“Thank you very much Mina.” I can hear her gratitude towards us inside her japanese accent. I grinned and gave her a small smile which she giggled at. We bowed again and both of them walked out. I turned my attention back to the pack doctor.

“You're getting better. You're healing so you will be fine in a few days. I'll give you some medication later and the bad news is...” He paused. “It's going to leave a scar.” I looked at my wound and grumbled. I nodded my head as I leaned on Jason, sparks erupted between us again. The pack doctor left my room and Alissa followed him for my medication, leaving Jason and I.

“Mina.. please don't do that. You scare me.” He whispered quietly. I looked up at him and I felt guilty. I didn't tell him, I did it out of concious since my sense just screamed danger at that moment. I snuggled into Jason's arms and he hugged me tight. He buried his face in my shoulder blade and sighed.

“Tell me if things like that happened again.” I nodded my head and poked my tongue out. He chuckled and rubbed my cheek.

“Get well soon. After these, I'm going to tell you a few secret.” Jason grinned happily at me. My eyes twinkled in excitement and I smiled. Snuggling on Jason's lap, sparks ignited between us again. I'm always wondering... what does these sparks mean?

Mina's slow don't ya think? And what Jason's going to spill about his secret? Stay with me :)