Chapter 13 - Well shit.

*PREVIOUSLY*

I reach for the handle slowly, my breathing increasing.

C'mon Cloe! You can do this!

I repeat to myself over and over. Soon, my hand is grasped onto the door knob and I'm slowly twisting it to the right. Once I get the door open a crack I start to pull it open fully.

What?

~

Cloe's POV

All I see is black. It's so dark. I let go of the doorknob and walk backwards before turning to the side and walking over to the dresser. I open up the second drawer and look for the flashlight I saw earlier. Once I found the blue gadget, I picked it up, flipped the switch and ran over to the door. I slowly raised the light into the darkness and walked in.

Maybe I can find a light switch or something.

I turned around pointing the flashlight at the darkened wall, the light only showing little spotlights of some of it.

Where is it?

I walk closer to the walls and press my palms flat against the boarding, rubbing and patting down in different places to try and find the switch. After a couple minutes of hitting the wall, my palm connects with the switch causing a little bit of pain to cross my hand then disappear. I flick the switch, the light shining bight. I close my eyes because of the light that's blinding me right now and keep my back turned to the wall. I flicker my eyes open and closed a couple of times, finally getting the pain to leave and turn around slowly, squinting under the harsh light.

All I see is a lot of machine guns and snipers. There are some shelves on the wall opposite of me with ammo laying on top, ready to be used. A couple of boxes are stacked in the corner of the room, which causes curiousness to flash over my body and drag me over to the brown cardboard boxes. Once I get over there, I set down the flashlight and flip open the top of one and look inside.

Only ammunition.

I carefully pick up the box with little difficulty and a grunt, set it down and get back up. I turn over the next lid and see some ammo, pistols and daggers. Like I did last time, I pick up the box, setting it down beside the first one and kneel trying to get to the level of the final box. I open up the flaps and take a peek inside waiting for something bad to happen like in the horror movies. I close one eye and keep one open, gritting my teeth preparing myself for anything even the littlest bit scary. Once I fully open my eyes I see what's inside.

I take a breath of relief and examine the items in front of me.

More knives.

I get up, stretching my legs and look around at the dark wooden walls that surround me. Once I turn around completely, I see another door to the right of the entrance door that I had came through. I casually walk over, out stretching my hand to the gold handle that's glimmering from the light. I get out the Military Warrior Knife that Dan had let me keep and twist and twist until I hear the nerve racking sound of the knob opening the door. I push open the door quietly and slowly, seeing again a dark room. I take two careful steps into the slightly lighted room and look around for any switch.

I stretch my hands out to the side of me only for them to hit a cold and hard surface, making me pull them back down to my sides. I slightly raise my knife and take about three more steps, suddenly tumbling down a flight of stairs, my knife still clutched in my right hand. I let out a shriek as I was surprised by the sudden fall and land onto the hard cement floor.

Must be the basement.

After a couple of seconds with me sitting there a sharp pain gets sent through out my left thigh, down through my leg and to my foot. I screech and feel my side. I still can't see but once I feel around, my hand pushes onto the side of something causing more pain to go through my body. I scream quietly and feel a liquid on my hands. I raise my hand to my face in front of my eyes and look at it, seeing nothing. I move my fingers to my mouth, press my cold, shaky fingers to my lips and lick them afterwards. A metallic taste suddenly appears.

Blood?

What?

I stand up in much pain and start to limp around looking for the lights. After walking for a while, and banging into a few walls, something touches my head. I scream, jumping back, grunting at the pain in my leg and look up. I raise my hand.

Rope.

I grip the rope loosely and slowly pull down, scared of what I'm about to see. Once I get the light on I quickly look down to see the handle of my knife sticking out.

Fuck! I stabbed myself!

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I let out a shaky breath and close my eyes, lowering my hand to the black and silver handle, gripping it with much force. Just as I'm about to yank it out, I look up and open my eyes.

What the shit?

The room in front of me puzzles me and also scares me to death. My eyes widen at my surroundings. Grey cement walls with matching floors enclose me in the tight space. On the walls and a little bit on the floors is blood. There wasn't a whole lot but there was still blood. I turn around my eyes widening at every sight they are catching. I stop once I see something hanging from the walls and also another object sitting on the floor.

The fuck is this?

On the walls hanging are a pair of bloody handcuffs. On the floor is a lone mattress covered in dirt and blood, that does not look very comfortable.

Okay now I'm really scared.

I turn around breathing heavily and take a quick step but stop once I feel the knife hitting the inside of my leg. I groan and look down.

That's it!!! I'm tried of this bullshit!!

I quickly drop both of my hands to grasp the handle and harshly pull it out, hearing a crunching sound. I scream in pain and grip my side. I hobble over to the stairs, turning off the light while passing, and start to climb when I hear a noise. The door opening to be exact.

I curse under my breath and run up the stairs ignoring the pain. Once I reach the top I run over to the wall, flick the switch off and run to the door. Right when I get to the door I'm stopped by Dan, who's standing there a knife held firmly in his hand and his teeth together.

Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!!!

"Cloe what are you doing in here?" Dan asks with an angry voice.

Well, shit.

~
Word Count
1146 Words

A/N Well, shit. #deanna

Ok so here was the chapter. Oooo!!!

What do u think is gonna happen next?

What do u think the room is for? Hehe.

What do u think of Dan now? *evil laugh*

Ik this is weird but I picture Dan as the Governor. Lol. He's not though. I actually don't have an actor for Dan. Maybe u guys could give me some actors to play this character?

Q/O/T/D Who do u want to bring back the most? Hershel, Dale, Beth, Noah and Bob?
So hard! I want all of them back. They were such good characters!!! But prob Hershel. Or Beth. Or no, Dale. No no wait, Bob. No, Noah! Holy Jesus Chandler, idk! Can't pick.

Okay so cliff hanger, find out in next chapter. Lol sry.

- Sarah