Chapter 6: Naruto Cross-Undresses!

Disclaimer!

Heather:  “We keep getting richer, but we can’t get our picture on the cover of the rolling stone. Rolling stone!”

*Stands up with a malevolent miasma surrounding her, holding a massive boulder while leering down at a hog-tied and cowering blond and orange figure*

Heather: “Naru~to” (singsong voice)*smiles evilly down at her hostage*”Naruto, I’ve been looking for you for a very long, long time. That paper bomb last time, you know the one, that wasn’t very nice. *The glint in her eye gets even more evil-if that is even possible*

Naruto: *looks up at Heather with big watery puppy-dog eyes* “I’m sorry Heather!!! Please don’t kill me; I haven’t become the Hokage yet!!!”

*Heather gets a smile akin to the Cheshire cat’s*

Heather: “Say the words Naruto, say them or that request for forgiveness will be your last.”

Naruto: “I give, I give!!!” *anime crying* “I’ll say it! ‘Heather doesn’t own the Narutoverse or anything in it, including her terrorized captive, me!!! She does in fact own a plush Pikachu (created by Nintendo and Game Freak) and a shiny wind chime with a dog on it. Although she owns some awesome stuff, she doesn’t claim ownership of herself because she lives in a free country, slavery doesn’t exist there!!!’ I said what you wanted!! Let me go!!!!!!!!”

Heather: “Okay!” * The miasma dissipates into cartoon flowers, butterflies and rainbows while she closed-eye-smiles as a chibi. She then flings the rock over her shoulder with one hand, like a pebble (a distant scream can be heard).* “Let’s go get some ramen!”

*Heather grabs Naruto by the back of his shirt (he is still hog-tied) and drags, a very dumbfounded Shinobi, at breakneck speed, towards Ichiraku’s*

 End Disclaimer!

Chapter 6: Naruto Cross-Undresses!

“Huh-uhhh” I yawned as I walked down the road to the academy. Today’s the day before the ‘test’ we have to take in order to even have a chance of becoming Genin. Hmmmm… that would mean that today Naruto will be making the Hokage mountain look like it was attacked by a very angry Jigglypuff with multi colored pens instead of just black; I mused.

~^_^~

“I’m at the end of my rope Naruto.” Iruka said dejectedly. “You failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. Tomorrow you’ve got another chance, and you’re messing up again!”

Hmph!

Uh-oh Iruka’s gonna snap.

“Fine! Because you missed it, Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!”

“Awww!” The majority of the class complained.

……..

Everyone lined up with Sakura in the front, followed by Sasuke, Naruto, me, Shikamaru, Ino, Shino, a random guy, Hinata, Kiba, 3 more random guys and so on.

I never took the time to learn their names, what’s the point, I’m probably never gonna see them again once we graduate, and it’s not like I really bothered with having a proper social life anyways; they’re to high maintenance for my liking and I would defiantly rather do research at the library instead.

“Alright, Sakura here, let’s do it. Transform!” She does a hand sign and poofs into Iruka

“Transformed into me. Good.”

Sakura poofs back. “Yes! I did it! Yah, Yes!”

I can just imagine inner Sakura getting all excited about ‘kicking butt’.

Sakura turns around and says “Sasuke, did you see that?”

Uggg. You may think a simple transformation is impressive but seriously, use your head. There is no way that Sasuke would be impressed by something so easy.

 “Next, Sasuke Uchiha.” Sakura walks off to the right and Sasuke walks forward as Iruka writes on his clipboard. Sasuke silently does a hand sign and poofs into Iruka.

“Ah, good.”

Sasuke poofs back into himself with his hands in his pockets and walks off.

“Next, Naruto Uzumaki.”

Uh-oh. I discreetly cover my mouth, trying not to laugh out loud. Here comes the ninja centerfold, aka, the Sexy Jutsu.

“This is a total waste of time Naruto,” Shikamaru complains.

 “We always pay for your screw-ups,” Ino adds on.

“Like I care,” Naruto shoots back then walking forward.

He looks so determined, oh, and there’s Hinata wishing him good luck.

Naruto does the hand sign and chakra swirls around him. “Transform!”

Naruto poofs in to a naked girl version of him with the chest and pelvic areas covered with white smoke. He (or rather she) winks a heart with a blown kiss to Iruka. Iruka is shocked and flies backward.

“Hahaha! Got cha! That’s my sexy jutsu!” says Naruto, celebrating at his success.

Heheheh. That was hilarious! I’m just barely able to keep my mirth suppressed.

“Cut the stupid tricks!” Iruka yells with an anime vein and tissue in his nose. “This is your last warning!!”

After he had calmed down, Iruka called me up and I did the jutsu just the way he wanted. Nothing fancy, hand sign, poof, Iruka, poof, and back to me. Iruka made his way through the rest of the students and classes continued on, like any other day.

Next up: Adults are All the Same!

A/N: Sorry this one is short, but I posted two in a row! Hope anyone who is still reading this likes them ^_^

Constructive criticism is helpful and votes are always appreciated.