Chapter 1: Well...this is...Different.

• Dedicated to Tracker-my adorable and sort of gloomy fave stuffie

Disclaimer!

Heather: “Sunshine and lollipops and rainbows and everything that’s wonderful…”

*a flock made of a mix of random birds fly by with a banner being towed behind them”

Heather: “Oooh, a banner, and it’s pink and purple. I wonder what it says.” *whips out a pair of binoculars out of nowhere* “focus…OK! It says ‘Heather doesn’t own the Narutoverse or anything in it, including Naruto himself, although she may wish she was as creative as Kishimoto-san, she obviously isn’t and she certainly doesn’t own herself because she is a person, not an object.’ Oh, there seems to be something suspended below the birds…hey! Isn’t that that the leaf village’s super special scroll full of secret and forbidden jutsus!”

*Heather gets knocked over by someone rushing past”

Heather: “Gah! Hey, watch where you’re….oh, hi Iruka-san, looking for that scroll?”

*Iruka whirls around, grabs Heather’s shoulders and starts shaking her like a milkshake*

Iruka: “WHERE IS IT!!!!!”

*Lolling about like a doll, Heather raises a weak arm and points toward the birds, and gets dropped on the ground as Iruka runs after the scroll*

Iruka: “NARUTO!!! YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!”

End Disclaimer!

Chapter 1: Well…this is…Different.

Uhggg, I don’t feel very good…ewww there’s a gross taste in my mouth…and I can’t open my eyes…too much bright light…

I cough and then lapse back into unconsciousness. For the next while I fade  in and out of consciousness, occasionally hearing voices, I feel as if I'm in a daze rather than being actually awake, and still unable to see.

eventually, I wake up and my eyes are able to flutter open.

Bright…and why is everything blurry, and why does my mind still seem kind of slow and hazy…

I jump slightly as I hear a voice right next to me, or at least I would’ve if my body was responding properly.

“Aww she is soooo cute; I wish I had a baby like her!”

Some lady, in a sundress that is a blindingly bright shade of yellow,  shoves her face right up into mine and starts pulling weird faces.

What…is she doing? And I am not a baby! I’m an adult now! I’m fully alert now.

The ground underneath me shifts a bit.

“I don’t think she likes that, she’s frowning,” a voice almost directly above me says.

I look up to see the face of a kind looking woman smiling down at me. I pause for a moment, then look down at myself and see two pairs of pudgy little limbs. Again I pause, and it sinks in.

Ahhhhhh!!!! I AM A BABY! NOOOOO! All that comes from my mouth is a baby’s cry of “Wahhhhhh!!!” I scrunch up my face as I cry out, and the weird-faces lady stumbles back in surprise.

“Noo! Ack! You’re not supposed to cry, you’re supposed LIKE me!” The lady waves her arms around to emphasize her point.

Wow. Just wow. I sweatdrop as she runs around the room anime crying. Wait…I just sweatdropped and that lady was just anime crying. My mood brightens considerably with this discovery. Cool, I’m in an anime world…huh, I didn’t notice before, but everything does look anime-ish. I sweatdrop. How could I not notice that?

“Ok sweetie, time for bed-y-bye,” the lady, who I assume is my ‘mother,’ says in one of those voices people use when they speak to babies and small children.

Ohh man, that is gonna get annoying really quick. Wonder what world I’m in. Bleach, Beyblade, or dare I think it…Naruto?

Next up: Kunai…are Pointy…and Awesome!

A/N: Short. I know. Quality writing? Maybe. There wasn’t much to say in this chapter, but it was a necessary part of the story, so please don’t kill me. Constructive criticism is welcome, advice is appreciated, and if I spelled something wrong, please tell me. Vote if you liked the chapter, fanning probably won’t happen until later (if ever) and have a nice day (or night, depending on when you’re reading this).