Prolouge

Tapity Tap Tap
Her window rattled, and made a loud tapping noise. She glanced up from her sketchbook and looked at the window cautiously. A pair of friendly emerald green eyes looked back at her and grinned. Chat Noir. She gladly let him inside and he gratefully leaped in. "Hi, my princess." Chat purred and winked. She smiled "Hi, kitty what brings you by?" "Just came by to see my best friend." She giggles. Chat smiles back, but then frowns. "What is it, kitty?" She asked. "Me hungry." He pouted. "Of course you are!" She exclaimed relived and sarcastically rolls her bluebell eyes. "Ok, you stay right there and don't move. I'm going to get some snacks, I'll be back." She headed downstairs and tipped-toed down to the bakery. She took 4 big, fat double chocolate muffins and started to head back upstairs. She was at the bottom of the steps to her bedroom, when she stopped. A cat in a black leather suit was coming down the steps. The same cat she'd told to stay put. "Chat! What are you doing?" She whispered hissed. When he saw Marinette, his face lit up and he rushed down the stairs." Chat! No, don't step there!" She whisper yelled. There was a big crack in that step and she had tripped over it many times. She tried to warn him. But it was too late. Chat Noir came falling down and landed dead smack on top of poor Marinette. And guess what happened..... Marinette felt his warm lips against hers. She blushed a deep pink and didn't move because gshe was waiting for Chat Noir to open his eyes. When he finally opened his eyes, he saw what was going on. He pushed himself off of her, blushing madly. "I'm, so sorry princess!" He apologized. And you wanna know what else happened? The dang muffins were perfectly fine. They were still on the plate and on a scratch or speck of dirt on them.