"I just want to have a normal life, and not date a teenager." She retorted, standing back up from her chair and slamming her hands on the desk. Thankfully I didn't flinch. I was not going to allow her to see me being weak.

I had to present myself as confident, as if I knew exactly what I was doing and what I wanted. Which I actually did. I knew what I wanted. Her.

"And I want to be with you." I mimicked her moves, as if challenging her.

"God! Why do you have to be so damn stubborn?" She leaned over her desk more, coming closer to my face, but with attitude.

"Because I want you." I restated with a big smirk. Once again, I couldn't help but look at her Adam's apple, it was such a turn on. Especially when there was anger in her body. My head tilted to the side. "I thought you wanted me too." I said in the most innocent, but seductive voice I could.

She gulped heavily, "I-I-I," She couldn't finish past there.

"You what?" I wanted her to finish. It didn't seem like it was going to happen. She was too hesitant. "Come on Lauren, on Friday you told me you couldn't stop thinking about me." I reminded her, I wanted to hear that again. I wanted to hear how she felt about me.

"I shouldn't have told you that," There was regret in her eyes. My heart ached. "I was at a weak moment." She tried to justify herself. That caused me to smile. If it made her weak then there was definitely an attraction, she was feeling it too.

My hand rested over hers, "Does this make you weak?" I asked in a breathy tone, leaning closer to her face. She stiffened. "Lauren," I gasped, just inches away from her lips. She wasn't moving, I don't think she was able to react to it. My lips brushed over hers and pecked them.

"Stop." She whimpered, and looked the other way.

"No." I refused, cupping her face with one hand, making her look at me again. Her eyes shifted down. Was she intimidated? Was she afraid of losing control, of not being able to stop herself from doing what she actually desired. "Kiss me. And if I feel like the kiss means nothing to you, then I'll leave you alone for good." I placed the deal. I was not afraid of it. Like I said, I could tell she wanted it too.

"No, you're crazy, we're at school." She stated. Whatever, it was just another excuse.

"Are you a chicken?" I brought up peer pressure.

"That's not going to work with me, I'm not a teenager," She said mockingly with a smirk. I hate that smirk. Well, well, well... nicely played. Apparently, she gained some confidence in a matter of a few seconds.

"Is that a hint?" My eyes squinted questionably. "Are you calling me a child?" I tilted my head to the side in amusement. She shrugged innocently.

"Take is as you want," She licked her lips. I gulped hard, feeling weak in the knees. She knew what she was doing to me, and my body was desperately calling for her. How could I just stand here and not attack her with kisses? That's all that ran through my mind; holding her tightly and feeling her delicate skin under my fingers.

"Oh I'll take something alright. I'll take you." And at that moment, I ran around her desk. Her eyes widened as she quickly tried to make a run for it; it was useless. I gripped her waist aggressively, but affectionately, and brought her to me.

"Camila." She gasped in complete and utter shock.

"Stop complaining for once." I chuckled as I pressed my lips against hers. Her hands rested in defense on my shoulders, trying to push me back, but my grip on her was tight. My will and desire for her was so much stronger than it had been. I didn't understand why I couldn't control myself when I was around her.