What happened???

Bria: *wakes up with a headache inside a van* Excuse me where am I?!?!?

??: STFU and just sit there

Bria: who are you and why are you doin this to me?

??: because I do what I wAnt when I want. Don't ask me anymore questions ight?!

Bria: ok I'm sorry mr

??: my name isnt mr u little bitch

Bria: *angry* well sorry it's not my fault u kidnapped me and didn't tell me your dumb ass name. You fuckin faggot!!!!

??: my name is trell but u call my daddy and nothing else

Bria: well trell I'm not calling you daddy cause I already have one and its not you. Clearly u didn't grow up with one cause if u did u wouldn't be doing this!!! *mumbles* dumbass

Trell: Can't wait to get u home an discipline you cause your a bad ass little girl.

Bria: I'm not a little girl!!! I'm an adult u piece of shit. And I'm pregnant so what u need to do is drop me off where u picked me up at and leave me alone.

Trell: bitch you wish. And I don't give a fuck if your pregnant or your dying. Your just a lil hoe. That's why u were on the streets right??

Bria: *silent*

Trell: speak up I'm not fuckin playin with you. U will answer me if I ask u something!

Bria:*still silent*

Trell: We here now so it's aight cause u gonna be screamin tonight!!! *smirks*

*Trell opens the door for her to get out the car*

Bria: no I'm not going anywhere with you!!!

Trell: ok then u wanna do this the hard way. I tried to be nice but not anymore. *picks her up*

Bria: *screaming as loud as she can*

Trell: shut up your just causing a scene. *punches her and she knocks out* No more screaming finally. This bitch is really crazy.... I kno she gonna be a freak in the bed!!!!

* Trell dropped her on the bed upstairs and went to take off his clothes*

Trell: wake up bitch!! *pours water on her face*

Bria: *blinks heavily* I'm up I'm up!

Trell: take your clothes off now!

Bria: no I can't do this I'm pregnant and I have a boyfriend

Trell: IDGAF DO WHAT I SAID NOW OR ELSE!!!

Bria: Ok I'm sorry can I take them off in the bathroom?

Trell: Why?

Bria: cause I need to use the restroom too....

Trell: yeah go ahead

Bria: *goes to the bathroom and tries calling august* Please help me I'm stuck in some guys house and I think he is gonna hurt me. Please august I love you an need you right now. Please come help me I'm scared to death. I'm sorry for earlier just...

Aug: babe slow down tell me where you are so I can come get you

Bria: I don't know can't u just track my phone with the GPS thing?

Aug: oh yeah hold on baby i promise I'm gonna save you!

Bria: *screams*

Trell: WTF are u doing

Bria: nothing jus taking off my shirt

Trell: give me that phone u little liar!!!!

*bria gives him the phone*

Trell: GET IN THE ROOM NOW AND TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES *throws the phone on the ground and steps on it*

Aug POV:
He broke the phone now the GPS isn't working!!! WTF if he hurts her I swear to god ill kill his ass!! *calls the police*
End of POV

Aug: hi please help me someone has kidnapped my girlfriend and she is 5 months pregnant. I don't know where she is I was trying to find her with the GPS but the guy in the background took her phone and broke it!!! Do something please

Police: ok we're did she get kidnapped at?

Aug: 21st and Main Street......

---------back to trells house------------

Bria: Please no dont do this. Ill do anything else you want but this. Please don't. I'm begging you please *crying*

Trell: you can beg all you want I'm still gonna get what I want from you now lay down with me and spread your legs

Bria: *scared and shaking* o-ok

Trell: You finally learning how to listen huh *laughs*

Bria:*silent*

Trell: *takes off his boxers and her panties and bra* now you know I don't want to hurt you. I just want to have a good time. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You pick!

Bria: easy

Trell: ok good I was hoping you would say that *slides into her and starts grinding fast*

Bria: *crying* can u go slower it hurts

Trell: *goes faster and deeper* Scream my name baby

Bria: NO! It hurts!

Trell: *goes in deeper with every word* WHAT..... DID.....I......SAY

Bria: DADDY PLEASE slow down

Trell: cums inside Bria

Bria: cums inside trell

Trell: *goes down and licks it all up*

Bria: Please stop I don't want to do this anymore!

Trell: ok get down on your knees

Bria: ok

Trell: ok what?!?

Bria: ok daddy

Trell: that's better now suck my shit

Bria: I don't want your dxck in my mouth

Trell: open your mouth before I punch u in it!!!! NOW!!

Bria: OK! I'm sorry just don't hit me again *opens mouth*

Trell: *pushing her head towards his dxck* Suck on it!

Bria: *sucks it*

Trell: go faster and if u think about biting I will kill yo ass ight?

Bria: *shakes her head ok and sucks faster*

Trell: oooh that feels good babe. You can get up now cause I'm tired!

Trell: U got some good pu**y girl!! That was the best I ever had

Bria: Turns around *cries to herself*

Trell: why u dont wanna talk? I went easy on you. I'm being nice what's your fucking problem?!?!?

Bria: it hurt and u wouldn't stop when i fuckin asked.

Trell: Well it was that damn good! U should be happy I liked it!! I don't really give a fuck anymore cause I'm going to bed bitch. U sleep in here with me and don't leave *turns over and goes to sleep*

Bria*whispers* ok *cries herself to sleep*

----- 2am----------

Bria: *thinking to herself* why am I up so early??? *turns around to see trell knocked out*

Bria's POV:

Nows my chance to make a run for it. *puts on a long tshirt and her jeans* Bria walks downstairs and unlocks the front door and exits the house. *Walking down the road until she reaches a gas station*

End of POV

*Bria enters the gas station*

Bria: Ms can u please help me I've been raped and I don't know where to go please can I call my boyfriend and tell him where I am???

Lady: yes here use my phone.u want me to call the police??

Bria: no it's fine we can handle this

Phone convo:

Bria: August it's me bria please come get me I'm at a gas station on market street. Please hurry before he figures out I left!!!

Aug: I'm on my way right now just stay there ok!

Bria: ok and aug I'm sorry for all this. It's my fault I never should have gotten out the car. I should've stayed with you. I'm so sorry baby I'm so scared right now....

Aug: it's ok sweety I'm drivin on market street now looking for the gas station. Which on is it?

Bria: thank god!!! Its shell

Aug: ok be there in 5 minutes.

Bria: ok bye babe

Aug: bye

---- end of phone convo--------

Bria: here you go ms. Thank you so much for helping me out.

Lady: it's ok I'm glad I could help

----5 minutes later------

*Aug walks in the gas station*

Bria: *runs and jumps on august*

Aug: I'm so happy your ok. I don't know what I would do without you in my world

Bria: can we just go home please

Aug: yea lets go and thanks for helping my girlfriend ma'am!

Lady: no problem

*aug carries her to the car and sits her down in the front seat*

Bria: falls asleep in the car

Aug: *driving them back home*

----- at trells house-------

Trell POV:

This bitch must have left while I was sleep. IDGAF cause I got what I wanted outta her anyways. That bitch was too annoying with all that crying so I'm glad she gone
End of POV

Trell: *goes back to sleep*

---- at Aug's house------

Aug: *carrying Bria to their bed room*

*aug lays down and goes to sleep too*