The Date Gone Wrong...

Sorry for the long wait.... Since I made u wait I'm gonna upload another chapter later on today!! Luv u guys and thanks for reading! Enjoy!!!!
~ Bria
---------------------------------------------

Aug: Bria I'm ready r u ready?

Bria: Yea let me just put on some lipstick and eyeliner

Aug: ok babe, just meet me in the car out front

Bria: ight

----- at the restaurant --------

Aug: *pulls out Bria's chair for her*

Bria: thank u babe. I love u so much!

Aug: I love u too. So what do u have a taste for tonight?

Bria: ummm salad I kinda wanna start eating healthy for the baby now

Aug: Ok but don't you think it's a little late for that. I mean you are 5 months along already and ur shirt looks like its too small *laughs*

Bria: Hey shut up that's not funny.... *starts laughing* I guess I do need some new clothes

Aug: ill take u shopping next week. Ok?

Bria: ok thanks.

Waiter: hi ill be serving you tonight. May I ask what you'll be having this lovely evening?

Aug: Yes she will have the salad and I will have the chicken pasta

Waiter: and to drink?

Bria: can I just get another water

Aug: and ill have a sprite

Waiter: ok it will be out momentarily!

*skips to them eating now*

Aug: so do u like the salad ?

Bria: yeah it's really good! How'd u kno

Aug: well it's kinda almost gone and we only been eating for like 10 minutes tops

Bria: well I'm not the only one eating the baby is too. Ha!

Aug: I guess your right. So when's the next doctors appointment?

Bria: in 2 days

Aug: ok well ill go with u this time since I couldn't make the last one

Bria: yeah why couldn't you make it love?

Aug: I rather not talk about it right now cause you don't need to be stressed...

Bria: I don't fuckin care about being stressed I just wanna know where you were!!! *starts getting mad and frustrated*

Aug: why are you making such a big deal about it I was just at work

Bria: working where??!

Aug: *raising his voice* on the streets is that what you really wanted to know. Is that why u wanna know where I'm at all the time??? Damn u know to how to chill out. Shit!

Bria: you didn't have to yell at me. It was just a question. I'm sorry for being worried about you. I won't worry anymore if that's what u want *starts crying*

Waiter: here's your check.... Um is she ok?

Aug: yea I got this. She just pregnant and having mood swings. Thanks for the check

Bria: I'm sorry it's just all of these hormones are messing me up. One day I'm mad at you and the next I love you. This shit is really annoying. I'm sorry.

Aug: it's fine just try not to do that shit again. I mean Atleast not out in public. .. It's embarrassing !

Bria: ok I said sorry.

Aug: aight

----- in the car on the way home------

Aug: well I enjoyed the night with you

Bria: me too sweety

Aug: ok well my friends want me to go to the stri club with them so ima just drop u off at the house and ill be back in an hour.

Bria: no I want u to stay with me. Why are u leaving me again?!?!?!

Aug: YOU HAVE TO MANY TRUST ISSUES JUST CHILL OUT FOR ONCE!!!

Bria: WELL I WOULDN'T HAVE TO HAVE THEM IF YOU DIDN'T DO THE THINGS YOU DO!

Aug: IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE. GET OVER IT ALREADY!!

Bria: FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! STOP THE CAR!!

Aug: No your hormones are just acting up and I shouldn't have yelled at you. Just calm down!

Bria: AUGUST IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU. STOP THE DAMN CAR OR I WILL JUMP OUT MYSELF!!

Aug: Your not stupid enough to jump out. You know better

Bria: TRY ME! *turns around to open the door while the car is still moving*

Aug: OK OK QUIT IT !!! Ill stop the car just don't jump!!!! *his heart beating fast*

Bria: thank you muthafucka!

Aug: Where are you gonna go cause we are no where near the house an you can't walk because you are pregnant and anything can happen to you. Just please listen to me baby. Lets just go home PLEASE!!

Bria: no I'm walking. You wanted to go to the club so bad we'll now you can go. Just leave me the fuck alone. I can make it on my own.

Aug: I'm not leaving!

Bria: well I am you little bitch so just shut the fuck up talking to me !!! * gets out the car and starts walking around the corner*

Aug: I can't see her anymore I need to drive around this corner. *drives around the corner but Bria is no where in sight....*

Aug POV:

Where is she. She couldn't have walked that far why isn't he down this street?!?!?! Why the fuck did she wanna get outta this car?? I didn't even do anything wrong. She acts like I'm cheating on her or something... I'm frustrated.... I need to know where she is... I can't fucking think straight... If anyone took her or tries to kill her I wouldn't be able to handle it. I already lost my brother I can't lose the love of my life too!!!!

End of POV

Aug: *gets out the car and starts searching for* I walked down 2 blocks and haven't seen her. I knocked on people's doors and they haven't heard or seen anything !!! Wtf really happened here . I'm so stupid I'm so stupid I'm so stupid!!!! Why did I mess shit up again?!?!...........

A/N: so what do you think happened???? Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

🔹Comment.Vote.Comment🔹