Not The Same

Bria: tell me what happened august

Aug: come sit down

*Bria sits beside him*

Aug: well......... My cousin just told me a nigxa killed my brother man!

Bria: are you serious?!?!

Aug: yes and I don know how ima tell my mom. I mean how do you tell a mother her oldest son got shot out here on these streets. How am I suppose to tell my 3 nieces that there daddy ain't comin back. How the fuck ambi suppose to do that shxt. This wasn't suppose to happen. He was suppose to get outta here..

Bria: *suprised look and years start to fall from her eyes* Who did this and why. He was a good person and a great father. Who would be so heartless.

Aug: Non Of the witnesses saw the killer. All that was left was his body

Bria: well ill go with you when you tell your family. I know it will be hard but I'm here to support you. I just feel so bad for your nieces cause there going to have to grow up without a father and I know how hard that is.....

Aug: thanks baby! I can always count on you to be here for me. That's why your my one and only love

------- At Bee's house -----

Bee: why this nigxa aug still textin me. He made it perfectly clear that he ain't gonna dump that dumbass hoe so he can be with me.

Text convo:

Aug: my brother was shot earlier today jus thought I'd let you know

Bee: aww I'm sorry to here that. You wanna come over and talk about it?

Aug: ill stop by later after I tell the rest of my family about the shooting.

Bee: ok bae, I love you

Aug: yea sure

*End of text convo*

Aug POV:
Shit now what am I gonna tell Bria when I leave later. I'm tired of lying to her but she would flip out if I told her the truth... The only reason I'm seein bee is cause she will give me what I want (if u kno what I mean) and I don't even have to ask. With Bria on the other hand she barely lets me hit it! But I think ima break it off with bee cause I need to get my shxt together cause I sure as hell don't wanna end up like my brother (r.i.p mellyB)

End of POV

Aug: do you think we can take a rain check for tonight's dinner cause I gotta go across town to see my friend. She wants me to tell her about the shooting.

Bria: *hesitant* umm yeah I guess. There's always tomorrow if you want... Ill jus sit here alone like I always do..

Bria's POV:
He's doin this shxt again. Why does he keep doin this. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Does he want sex or something cause I know he isn't tellin a female friend about about the shooting! I'm not stupid! Ill jus follow this nigxa and find out where he's always goin! *slightly smiles to herself*

End of POV

Aug: why u smiling

Bria: nothin jus thought about somethin funny

Aug: ok well ill see u later on tonight then *kisses bria*

Bria: yea sure

A/N: so what's gonna happen next? Is she gonna really follow him and find out where he's goin or will she just leave it alone. We will see......

🔹Comment.Like.Vote🔹