So, I tried to look up at him. I felt so shy, still...

Jimin smirked as he caught me looking at him. His eyes, they are so brown. I could stare into them and get myself lost in a world that consist of him and only him.

Trapped in his gaze, Jimin bit his lip as his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips, to my eyes and back to my lips yet again.

Slowly, he leaned in. Our lips locked and he gave me a tantalizing, slow and sweet kiss. At least, that's what I thought.

He sucked on my bottom lip making me shudder with excitement. My lips are grazed by his teeth as he pulled and sucked my lip.

Pulling me closer, he hugged me tightly as he gave me a burning hot kiss. His hands caress my sides as he hooked the waistband of my jeans with his fingers. 

He yanked me forward and impulsively, I jumped, wrapping my legs around his hips as my hands slowly roam from his back up to his luscious hair.

I felt his tongue licking against my lips, brushing my teeth, pleading for entry. I obliged and gave him access. His tongue roamed about, making me taste him, my world completed by him, Jimin.

Jimin kissed me passionately. It was sweet, hot, sexy and everything in between.

I didn't know how long we kissed. I could only hear my heart pounding furiously in my chest as my female hormones kicked in. Making me feel breathless and heady.

We broke our kiss when we're both out of breath. Jimin looked at me as I gazed back at him, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

I have this need that I really want fulfilled. "Jimin, I-" I began, gasping for air as my legs still wrap around his hips. I felt it. 

"Can I, Chloe?" Jimin mutter. "I can't wait any longer," he continued as he gulped.

Jimin's deep voice resonates deep within me, down to my very core. I just needed it. It just feels so right.

I bit my lip and nodded. Holding his head with my hands, I crash my lips onto his. 

Jimin kissed me back. His arms supported my back as my legs are still around his hips. 

As we got lost in our world full of passion and kisses, I messed Jimin's hair as I grabbed handfuls of it whilst he kissed me.

I don't even know how but Jimin manage to kiss me as he walked into our home. He carried me up the stairs and kicked our room door open. The door swung and it hit with a thud against the wall. 

Jimin set me down lightly on our large white double bed. Grasping onto the sheets, I lay, and looked up at him.

Lust, fear, desire; coursed through me.

"You're so beautiful, Chloe.." Jimin mutter. 

He gulped as he slowly climbed on top of me, his figure completely dominating me. He towered over me.

Jimin grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. Shocked, I gasped and a foreign feeling of arousal coursed through me.

"Don't worry babe, I'll treat you right.." Jimin whispered near my ears as I shudder. 

He licked his lips before he leaned in, closer and closer..