•34•

Last chapter guys😭😭
I turned around to see Lew face to face.
"Wassup nigga?" He said.
I hugged him because I haven't seen that nigga in 2 years.
"Where the fuck you been? You went MIA"
"Jail bro. Happy birthday Kiara" he said to her.
She thanked him and hugged him then went back to partying.
Dice and I performed for her then Soulja Boy and I performed our new song Go Getta.
PnB Rock, Dice, and I performed Gang Gang and that got the party even more lit.
Then it was time for the cake.
Keon brought out this big ass cake with one of Kiara's pictures on it.
We sung happy birthday to her, then it was time for me to talk.
I got the microphone.
"Umm, excuse me everybody" I said into it. I got everyone's attention.
"Come hea' ma'." I said to Kiara while signaling her to come. She came to me and I grabbed her hand.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Just shut up and listen. It's been almost a year since we've got back together, I never thought I would ever love a girl as much as I love you. It's been a hell of a rollercoaster, but we stayed together. I never believed in love till I met you Kiara. You just too trill ma'. You made my life better. If we weren't together, I would probably be in jail or selling drugs, on the streets. I would have never became a rapper if you didn't encourage me to. I love you so mu- no, I'm in love with you. I promised to you that I was gonna marry you, and I'm not gonna break that promise" I said then I got down on one knee.
Kiara put her hands over her mouth as her eyes started to water. I pulled out the small box with the ring in it and opened it.
"Kiara Jordan, will you make me the happiest man alive, and ma-" I got cut off by someone barging through the door.
It was the police.
"Michael Eric Pouras, you're under arrest for the murder of Mrs. Breda Jordan"

This one was really short, but a good way to end the book.
It's been so fun writing this book, I can't even believe I'm ending it!😭
Of course there's gonna be a sequel, I can't just leave y'all hangin.
But thank you _WrittenWords omahaprincess and OmgThatsNaia I constantly see y'all in my notifs❤️
Y'all the real mvp😌😭
Guys I wanted to update earlier but there's a flood going on in Houston right now then the power went out so I can't charge my phone. The signal is bad also but I got to update finally after 12 and a half billion years lol.
I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did😘