•25•

Sammy's pov
My phone started ringing, I checked the name.
Dice❄️🤘🏼
I just answered and waited for him to talk.
"Maan where the fuck you at? I just went by the house and Mary said y'all left"
"I'm back in Houston mane" I said sleepily.
I was tired as fuck but I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about my mom and Saniyah.
"We still got a show and an interview to do here. You good nigga?" He asked.
Should I tell him?
Well he is like my brother.
"Remember Easter? I told my mom I hated her" I said, my voice cracking.
"Yeaa. Why you sound like you about to cry?"
"She killed herself bro, because of me. My momma dead maan" I said as I rubbed my eyes with my fingers, trying to tackle the tears that were falling.
There was silence on the other line, all you could hear was my sobs.
"You okay Mike?" He asked.
"Nahh, I'm not ok. First my daughter then my momma? What the fuck did I do so wrong?"
"Nothin bro nothin. You was good, God took em away for a reason. They're in a betta place now maan" he said tryin to make me feel better.
It wasn't working.
"Whatever, this shit stupid. I'll talk to you later. Cover for me at the show and interview" I said before hanging up.
I laid back down on a sleeping Kiara.
She's been sleeping a lot lately.
2 weeks later
It's been 2 weeks since my mom died, we had the funeral as soon as the gang got back.
Dice loud mouth ass told them, I remember why I don't like tellin him stuff now.
I've been locked up in Kiara and i's room most of the time.
I haven't been able to sleep and I haven't been eating.
I haven't even got a haircut. My hair is brazy as fuck right now.

I was in the room on my new phone, just scrolling through Twitter

I was in the room on my new phone, just scrolling through Twitter. I don't really post on Twitter no more, I just like stuff and retweet stuff that I'm tagged in.
Kiara was downstairs doing something.
I haven't been in the studio or doing any shows.
And I haven't been talking to anybody, not even Kiara.
This is exactly what happened with Saniyah, but worse.
I was sitting in here, thinking about everything.
Then I remembered something.
Kiara used to cut. I still have her blade hidden in a secret spot.
I went to it and grabbed it, pulling it out the box. I washed it really good before putting it to my skin.
Kiara's pov
Sammy has gone into major depression, again.
I feel so bad for him. He makes me wanna just run in there and kiss all over him and tell him everything is gonna be alright and give him some pussy if he wants some😭
But imma take him to the doctor soon, put him on some pills.
Speaking of Doctor, I just came from them.
I got some news to tell Sammy.
I don't want him using pills though because his depression could lead him to taking too much.
Or cutting.
I remember when I used to cut, man that made me feel a whole lot better.
But Sammy took it- wait.
I crutched as fast as I could up the stairs and into the room to see nobody. I went to the bathroom to see Sammy sitting on the counter, cutting himself. Just as I thought.
"What the fuck Sammy?!"
"Leave me alone Kiara" he said.
I tried to take it out of his hand but he just pushed me back, not too hard to make me fall though.
"Sammy please! Just put it down!"
I knew fighting him wouldn't help. I can't do it anyway.
"Why?! I'm the reason my mom isn't here Kiara! She's dead! Because of me! I fuckin killed her!" He yelled.
He kept repeating himself.
"Stop baby, you're making it worse" I tried to get the blade again but he wouldn't let me.
His arm was full of his blood. I'm sure he would pass out soon because of the blood loss.
"I fuckin hate myself! I wish I wasn't hea' bro!"
He hopped off the counter and backed himself to where the shower was.
Then he did the unexpected:

He put the knife to his chest...

what y'all think gon happened next ?