•17•

Sammy's pov
A few days later
Today's Easter, and the whole gang going out to eat. Including Lil Trey girl and Stunna girl. Someone invited my mom, I told them to uninvite her, if that makes sense, but they didn't.
Fuckin bitches.
So I'm all dressed up in a black suit, cuz we have to dress formal to even get in this restaurant.
Kiara was dressed in this sexy ass black dress that didn't show too much, but it showed enough.
I was like 👌🏽 that close to fuckin her, but I know she wants to wait a little bit before doing all that.
Shidd, I felt that way at first but I want some pussy now.
She had her make up and hair professionally done.
Then we headed out to the restaurant.
(I don't really go to fancy restaurants and I've never heard of one around where I live [South Houston] so I'm making up a name)
It's called Flóras.
I pulled up and got out, jogging to Kiara's side.
Imma be a gentlemen tonight😌
I opened the door for her and grabbed her hand, helping her out.
We walked into the building hand-and-hand.
We walked up to the front desk to see a man, about 5'11.
"Reservation" I said.
"Name?" he asked looking down. His voice was deep as hell, he sound like that dude that say 'EA Sports, to the game'😂
"Trill Sammy" I don't give out my real name.
He looked up at me.
"I'll lead you to your seats. Everyone were waiting for you two to show up" a lady that worked here said.
She lead us to our seats.
"Wassup Trill?" Dice said.
"Ayee nigga, you took them twist out?" I asked.
"Yeaa, just for tonight though, I was gon retwist em but I ain't have enough time so I just combed this hoe out" he said running his fingers through his hair.
"I'll twist em for you" Kiara said.
"Ight bet" Dice told her.
I said hey to everybody except my mom.
"Hola bebé" my mom told me.
[hey baby]
I didn't say anything, I didn't even look at her.
Then a waitress came.
"Hey, I'm Kandi. I'll be you waitress for today. Can I start y'all off with drinks?"
For some reason, all of us weren't in a drinking mood.
"Sprite" we all said.
"Ok, is Sierra Mist fine?" She asked.
Kiara rolled her eyes, she hates when restaurants do that.
"I'll just get a water" Kiara told her.
"Ok, I'll be back with your drinks" the waitress said with an attitude then left.
"Bitch" Kiara mumbled.
I put my hand on her thigh to calm her down.
We started talking to the rest of the gang the our drinks came.
She gave all of us our sprites. But when she gave Kiara her water, she purposefully wasted it on her dress.
But she made it seem like she did it on accident.
Kiara's mouth dropped and so did everyone else's. Her eyes did something weird, they like, changed color. They went from hazel to black.
(My eyes change color too so don't think she's some type of mutation thing😂 my eyes are light brown, not hazel, and they change to black depending on my mood)
"I'm am so sorry ma'am" she said smirking.
Kiara surprisingly didn't beat her ass.
She just got up and went to the bathroom.
"Here we go" I mumbled getting up and I started walking to where she was going.
"Aye, she went to the GIRLS restroom" Dice said.
I stopped then turned around.
"I don't care, I'm still going in" I said then I walked in.
People were staring at me but I didn't say anything because I'm not tryna start a scene up in here. I walked in to see Kiara in the mirror wiping her dress off, mumbling to herself.
"You ok mama?" I asked her.
"What are you doing in here?" She asked.
"I asked a question first"
"I'm fine Sammy"
"Ok, well I came in here to check on you." I said walking up to her and getting more towels, helping her dry her dress off.
"This was an expensive dress" she mumbled.
"I know baby, you wanna go home?" I asked.
"No, no, no. It's Easter, plus your Mom's here"
"You already know I ain't speakin to ha"
"So?"
"Kiara, she told me Saniyah deserved to die. What kind of bullshit is that? A mom is not supposed to tell her son that his child deserves to die" I said wit hella attitude.
She sighed then threw the napkins away.
"This bitch betta be lucky I'm wearing black" she mumbled as we walked out.
I don't care what people are saying right now.
We got back to the table to see that they were ordering.
"What would you like to order?" The waitress said with an attitude.
Kiara rolled her eyes and ordered. I ordered mines then she left.
Dice stood up with his drink.
(Lmao , they finna make a toast wit sprite😂)
"Eh hem" he said then he laughed.
We are not used to all this fanciness so Dice is joked as fuck right now.
"I wanna make a toast" Dice said. He kept laughing in between his sentences.
"Umm, happy Easter to everybody." He stopped laughing.
"I wanna thank y'all for coming, especially Sammy and Kiara. As y'all know, their unborn child passed recently and they haven't been talking to us and going out as much as we used to. But they're back on their feet now."
Just thinking of Saniyah made me wanna cry.
Only one tear slipped out though.
My mom saw and tried to wipe it, but I pushed her hand away and wiped it myself.
"So this toast is for you, Saniyah Renee Jordan. Rip God baby, I luh you" he said.
We did the cheers thingy, it was so weird.
After, we ate and talked and allat' shit.
It was dark out by the time we was finished.
Kiara and I was walking on the sea shore that was next to the restaurant talking.
"I want to, but I'm scared. I just don't wanna lose another person Sammy" she told me.
We were talking about having another child.
"Same hea', but you remember what you told me that night we watched empire?" I told her as I stopped walking. She stopped and I turned facing her.
"Yeaa" she said.
"We don't have to try now, but soon" I said pulling her towards me.
I lifted her face up by her chin and kissed her passionately.
"Excuse me. Can I talk to you Sammy?" Someone said.
I pulled back from Kiara to see my mom.
I sighed and nodded my head yes.
"I'll be with Dice" Kiara whispered in my ear. She pecked my lips then walked off.
My mom walked up to me.
"Look, I'm sorry about what I told you at the funeral. I didn't mean it Sammy, I really didn't"
I just stood there, not saying a word.
"I just thought you weren't ready for a child. For God's sake Michael, you're only 18"
I still didn't say anything. I looked down at her once, since she's shorter than me, then looked out on the ocean, leaning on a rail.
"Can you please say something to me?" She begged.
I slammed my hands on the rail because I'm hella irritated.
"Why ma'? Why would you tell me something like that? The fact that it was at my child's funeral. You told me that my own creation deserved to die!" I raised my voice and people started to stare.
"The fuck y'all lookin at?! Fuck off!" I yelled at them.
"Michael, calm down" my mom told me.
"How am I supposed to calm down? You said that your own GRANDCHILD deserved to die!"
"I'm sorry ok?! I said I didn't mean to say it!"
"Well you shouldn't have had said it. How would you feel if you were having a child with the love of your life and one of your crazy ex's stab the baby to death and grandma and grandpa told you that your baby deserved to die?" I asked her.
She didn't say anything, she just stood there and stared at me.
I wiped the few tears that fell from my eyes and sniffed.
"Don't even talk to me. I fuckin hate you" I mumbled then walked away to where the gang was.
"I'm ready to go home" I told Kiara.
She looked at me and saw that my eyes were red, because I was crying.
"What happened? Are you ok?" she asked looking me in my eyes.
"I'll tell you later, just come on" I said grabbing her hand but she pulled it back.
"I don't wanna know later, I wanna know now. Did she say some slick shit?" She asked.
I saw my mom coming back in the building.
"Imma tell you, let's go home first" I said trying to grab her hand but she pulled it back again.
"No, you were crying Michael. I'm not finna leave here then when we get home, you tell me that she said some shit about YahYah. What the fuck did she say?" She said.
My mom came in the building and started walking up to me.
"Kiara, I'm not finna play witchu! Get in the fuckin car!" I whisper yelled.
She rolled her eyes and started walking.
My mom followed us outside.
We got in the car and I was about to pull off until I heard a knock on my window.
I looked over to see my mom, then I looked at the wheel, aggravated.
"Michael can we talk? This time, no BS" she said.
She started banging on my window when she saw that I wasn't looking or listening to her.
And that shit was irritating the fuck outta me.
"Quit wit dat shit bitch!" I yelled at her then drove off.
"What the fuck happened?" Kiara asked.
I told her what happened, even the part when I said I hated her.
"Oh Jesus" Kiara said.
We pulled up at the house and we did our hygienic routine then went to sleep.