•2•

Keon in mm
Kiara's Pov
Dice didn't feel like getting up so I had to wait till Bryan got here to pick up Sammy in order to leave.
Sammy had his shirt that said "Trill Sammy" on it with cups of lean.
(if u wanna know how his shirt looks, they're on his Instagram @realtrillsammy)
I had on my dance clothes, since I'm going to the studio later on. I got my dance bag too.
Then Bryan texted Sammy telling us he's outside.
"Baby come on" Sammy told me.
I don't know why, but he hasn't stopped calling me baby since we got together in the 8th grade. He calls me that constantly.
I don't have a problem with it though.
Sammy held the door open for me and I thanked him as I walked out.
We got in the car and Bryan was listening to the radio, which had Just Watch on.
"Ayee, you on the radio again Trill. But wassup Kiara." Bryan said
"Hey B. Can you take me to Jade's house?"
"Yea."
15 minutes of litness later, he pulled up at Jade's house.
"Wait" Sammy said as I got out of the car.
He got out of the car and walked me to the door.
"You coming back to my house after this, okay?" He said putting his hands on my waist and pulling me closer.
"Bet. I gotta go to dance practice though"
"No wonder that lap dance was good. You be practicing huh?" He said laughing as his hands went more down, closer to my ass.
He's so sexual, but I have no problem with that either😏
(lmaoo I'm dumb for that^^)
"You can say that" I said slightly laughing.
"Alright, one thing before I go" he surprised me by kissing me then squeezing my ass, which caused me to moan in his mouth and lean up more against him.
Then the door opened.
We pulled back and Sammy put his hands in his pockets.
"Ummm, what's going on out here?" Jade said.
"I gotta go" Sammy said then pecked my lips. "Bye babygirl" he said then walked back to the car. 
"Y'all back together?" Jade asked.
No we're not. If another person asks that"🙄
Then I got a text from Bryan.
B😛💕 : you and trill bck together ?
I yelled in frustration.
When I'm frustrated, I cry.
So I started crying.
"Oh my gosh, Ki stop. Why are you crying?"
"People keep asking me are Sammy and I back together. I tell them no but then they start to feel bad for me and asks all these questions. That's irritating and they know how I feel about Michael. And he keeps sending me mixed signals. It's like he wants us together but at the same time he doesn't. It's so frustrating." I said wiping my eyes.
(michael is Sammy real name , remember)
"It's ok. Just don't cry, you know I hate that. But I know for a fact he feels the same way about you. He's acting the same way towards you from when y'all were in highschool. Maybe it's a sign that he misses you."
"Maybe"
After our little talk, we went to the dance studio. Jade dances too, well she's learning😂
We did a dance to Upgrade You by Beyoncé.
(Watch video in mm)
Trill's pov
"What's with y'all? Y'all always kissing and shit but y'all not even together" Bryan asked.
"Ion know man. I heard her and Dice talking about me last night though. She said she misses us being together."
"Do you miss it too?"
"Hell yea, but I don't know if I can handle it doing all these concerts and all these hoes. Them hoes the reason we broke up back in highschool"
"Drop em then"
"It's not that easy. I've had hoes since the 5th grade and I still have them."
"Just don't talk to them. Only talk to one person, Kiara"
"Alright. Let's get this song in"
"Bet"

This chapter not long but you'll be fine.
Listen to Trill Sammy's new song👇🏽

(pretend that's the song he just recorded in this story)