•27•

3 weeks later
Sammy's pov
I held Kiara's arm as she walked to the car.
She's off her crutches, but she still has this big ass cast on.
We were on our way to her doctors appointment.
She was 1 month pregnant now. She wasn't showing much, but she had a little bump.
We made it to the doctors and they greeted us.
Dice's pov
I was at the mall right now, boy did I need new clothes.
I walked into a random store and started looking for stuff, then this girl ran into me and she fell.
"My fault shawty" I looked down to see Ash.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.
"Thanks Dice"
"No problem, but why haven't you texted me baby?" I said smiling.
She looked down and blushed.
I think she likes it when I call her baby😏
"Sorry, uh I been busy" she said.
"Well when you free, hit me up Ma'." I said putting her hair behind her ear, only to see a mark right in front of her ear. It looked like a bruise.
"What's that?" I asked her.
"Umm, nothing" she said fast and nervous putting her hair back in front of the mark.
"Is someone hitting you Ash?" I asked lowly so no one else can hear.
She hesitated then answered.
"Look, I don't want you all up in my business" she said with an attitude.
"Woah, pipe the fuck down baby. My bad, damn" I said backing up a little bit.
"No, I'm sorry. I jus-" she stopped and I saw a tear stroll down her face.
I wiped it and cupped her face in my hands and pecked her lips.
"Everything gon be okay" I said as I hugged her.
"Thanks Dice, but we're not even together. Why do you keep kissing me?"
"I can change that. Can I take you out?" I asked leaning on the wall next to us with my hands stuffed in my pockets.
She slightly laughed.
"You're cute, but sure. I gotta go though, text me everything" she said then she hugged me.
"No kiss?" I asked then I winked.
"Boy, goodbye" she said laughing, then she left.
She's so goofy😂
But I like that..
I looked around the rest of the mall and met a couple supporters.
I don't really like calling them fans, I prefer supporters because without them, I wouldn't be where I am now.
Then I got a text.
ash💍🍑 : hey , we goin out today or ?
me : today , imma come getchu after I come from the mall so get ready😘
ash💍🍑 : ok
She told me her address then I went home to get ready.
Sammy's pov
I was dealing with an emotional Kiara right now.
Her mood swings are kicking in😩
"B-but I don't want you to leave me" she cried.
"I'm not gonna leave you Ki" I said rubbing my hand over my face.
I was talking to her about rapping again.
My mom passing has changed my style a bit, but I'm still same ole' Trill Sammy.
"Your gonna go out of town and leave for a few days and I don't want you to leave cuz imma miss you too much" she said.
I sighed, wiped her tears, and kissed her.
"It's ok baby. I'm not leaving for long. These people had booked me a long time ago. I need to do almost 2 months of shows that I missed. I gotta pop up at people who booked my for their birthday parties, high schools, gotta interview in a few-" I was rudely interrupted.
"Ok ok, I get it. Go on, do your interview" she said with an attitude.
She got up but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me and pecked her lips multiple times.
"Babe! Stop being mad" I told her pouting.
She smiled.
"Ok, but you need to get going" she said pushing me playfully.
I kissed her one more time then grabbed my keys and headed out.
I drove to the house I was being interviewed at and walked in.
"Wassup Trill" Darin said as he started recording.
"What's the smell mane?" I said sitting down.
"So we're gonna ask some questions your fans wanna know the answer to. Is that okay?" He said.
"Yeaa, that's coo" I said getting comfortable.
"First question is: What influenced you to start rapping?"
I scratched my neck.
"Well, I already had the juice in Houston, but I needed something that will get me up thea'. Houston don't really got the juice like Atlanta, Los Angeles, allat' yanno? So I wanted to do something to get me out thea' and put Houston back on the map" I said.
"That's good. Second: Perfect girl?"
"I already got one. She not in school, she don't gotta job but she still gettin money. She not perfect, but she perfect in my eyes" I said as I took one look at my phone, checking to see if she texted me.
She didn't😒
"Aww, third: How did you feel about your first child passing?"
I looked around, sighed, then started talking.
"Umm, when I first found out, I didn't really believe it. I was like 'no she couldn't have died' but after a few days, It starting coming to me and it- it crushed me bro. It hurts that I never got to see my first child" I said as I wiped the tear that fell.
He gave me a tissue and continued.
"I'm sorry about your loss, keep ya head up bro" he told me.
"Thanks mane" I sniffed.
"When is the Gang Gang video gonna drop?" He asked me.
"Well, I technically don't know but I have a lil strip of the video"
I put my phone to the camera and showed them this:

"Ayee, that's lit" he said.
He asked me a few more questions about my career, then it got personal.
"So when do you and your girlfriend plan on having another baby?" He asked.
"She pregnant, like right now. And ha mood swings are crazy mane" I said smiling a lil bit, looking at my phone. She texting me about how much me misses me and how she keeps throwing up and stuff.
Aw, my poor baby😭
I'm glad I ain't gotta go through that.
"Oh, congratulations to you two"
"Appreciate it"
The rest of the questions were cool, except when someone brought up my mom.
"How do you think your mom feels about your songs?" He asked.
Just him saying 'your mom' made me burst into tears.
He looked confused, but passed me another piece of tissue anyway.
I cleaned myself up and sniffed.
"Umm, my mom j-just passed away a few d-days ago" I said, wiping the tears that kept falling.
"Oh God, I'm so sorry. You going through a lot"
"Yeaa" I sniffed.
"Well thank you for coming. Keep ya head up and continue to live your dream bro"
"No problem, and I will" I said as I got up.
He stopped recording then dapped me up.
"I gotta get home, I'll see you later" I said as I walked out the door to my car.
Nice interview Sammy.
You cried.