•22•

Sammy's pov
I woke up to the sound of yelling coming from Mrs and Mr. Dane's room.
I looked at my phone and checked the time.
1:46am
Why today?😩
I carefully got Kiara off of me and went to their room.
"WELL THEN MAYBE I WILL LEAVE!" I heard Mrs.Dane said.
"LEAVE THEN I DON-"
I knocked on the door softly, and they still heard me.
Mrs.Dane opened the door.
"Hey, y'all okay? I heard yelling" I said looking at her. Her hair was everywhere and she had a slap mark on her cheek.
"Did he touch you?" I asked her.
"Just go back to sleep Michael" she told me.
"No, did he touch you?" I asked again. I'm not leaving this door till this is settled.
"I'm okay, really. Just go back to sleep with Kiara" she said. She said Kiara's name, thinking that I was gonna leave because she's in there alone, but her 'bae' in there wit her😒
"Did he fuckin touch you Mary?!" I raised my voice.
A tear strolled down her eye and she nodded.
I pushed past her ready to charge at Carl, but I was stopped by someone grabbing my arm and someone grabbing my hand.
One was Mrs.Dane's and the other was Kiara's.
"Go back to the room baby" I told her walking to her.
"But-" I interrupted her.
"Say no moe, go to sleep" I said pecking her lips then gently pushing her back and closing the door.
I REALLY don't want her involved in this.
I waited till I heard my door close then I turned around to face Carl.
"Why the hell you puttin yo hands on ha?" I asked him.
"I'm getting tired of her bullshit!"
"Well I'm getting tired of your ass!" Mary yelled back at him.
They started at it again.
"AYE!!" I screamed, making them shutup.
"Maan Carl, you betta be lucky Kiara stopped me just a minute ago cuz I could have beat yo ass right then and right there. You have NO right to put yo hands on her. I understand y'all going thru some shit, but that don't give you a reason to hit her. The only marks you're supposed to put on a girl is a hickey, and that looks nothing like it. Don't fuckin touch ha like that no moe or its gon be a problem, and you don't wanna get on my bad side. I'm from the hood, rich man. Don't fuck wit me" I gritted through my teeth.
"Don't fuck wit me bitch, you'll regret sayin that to me" he said before going into the bathroom.
Then I pulled Mary out of the room to talk to her.
"Look, I don't want you in there right now so you're gonna sleep on my bed. Kiara and I will sleep in the living room." I told her.
"No, she's our guest. She can't sleep in the living room. And you can't either"
"We'll be fine ok? Just go get some rest. I'm cooking in the morning so don't get up early" I told her.
She let it go and went to my room.
I followed her to go get Kiara.
I shook her awake.
"Come on boo" I told her.
"Where we going?" She asked rubbing her eyes and getting up.
"Living room" I grabbed a few blankets out my closet and carried them downstairs after Kiara and I told Mrs.Dane goodnight.
"What happened?" Kiara asked.
"They were arguing and it got outta hand"
"That's why you looked mad as fuck?"
"Yeaa, I was ready to beat that nigga" I said as I finished the pallet.
I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me, kissing her.
I tapped her thigh, signaling her to jump and she did.
She wrapped her legs around me as I licked on her bottom lip, signaling her to let me in.
She did and I sticked my tongue in her mouth.
I put her on the floor and laid between her legs.
I pulled the covers over us and laid on her titties (aka my pillow😌)
"Goodnight/goodmornin baby. I luh you" I told her before I closed my eyes.
"I luh you more daddy" she said tightening her leg grip around my waist.
6 hours later
I woke up to a phone call. I grabbed my phone from next to me.
"Yo?" I answered in a sleepy voice.
"Is this Michael Pouras?" They asked.
"Yea, who this?" I asked getting Kiara's legs off of me and getting up, going into the kitchen.
"St. Luke's hospital. We have some bad news about your mother"