•15•

Sammy's pov
"Ma' there's something I need to tell you.." I said nervously.
"What's wrong?" She said sitting down next to me and Kiara.
I hesitated.
"prométeme que no obtendrá" I said.
[promise me you won't get mad]
"lo prometo bebé"
[i promise baby]
"...Ki's pregnant.. And it's mines" I said.
She just stared at me with a blank face.
Aww shit, she's mad.
"Michael Eric Pouras?! What did I tell you about having children before you turn 20?!" She yelled at me, making Kiara jump.
"I know, you told me not to do it! But I love ha Ma', we both ready!" I yelled back.
"No you're not ready! How are you gonna pay all these bills and pay for the stuff for the child?!"
Does she think I don't have money?
I pulled out 2 grand, I was gonna give it to her to pay her bill.
"Here, come on Ki" I gave my mom the money and Kiara stood up and walked to the door.
My mom looked at me, holding the money.
"How are you getting money?"
"I get booked around the world Ma'. I'm practically famous now. You told me to quit rappin and sellin cuz you thought I wouldn't get nowhere. But I'm on the radio now, me and Dice" I said letting Kiara out the door first then myself.
I opened the door for her and she got in.
Then my mom came outside.
"I don't want it" she said trying to give me back the money. I pushed it back to her though.
"Keep it, I got much more than I need anyway" I said getting in the car then driving off.
1 month later
Kiara and I just came from the mall, we was getting baby stuff and we're gonna move it into this new house I recently bought. Her stomach got bigger.
We stopped by Dice's house first to get the rest of Ki's stuff.
We got out and walked in the house.
We heard yelling coming from the backyard.
We walked out there to see Dice arguing with Sapphire and Diamond.
"Maan, get the fuck outta here wit that bullshit! You know got damn well he don't want yo ass!" Dice yelled then looked at me and Kiara.
"Take Ki upstairs, I'll deal wit them" I said to Dice. He rolled his eyes at them girls then put his arm around Kiara's shoulder, walking her inside the house.
"Why the fuck are y'all hea'?" I asked them.
"I came to show you something, but that nigga with the blue tips was tryna start sum" Sapphire said.
"Not too much" Diamond said.
"Whatchu tryna show me?"
She pulled out her phone and showed me pictures of Kiara and some other dude hugging.
I grabbed her phone and looked at the date the picture was taken, cuz I'm not stupid.
This pic was taken 2 months after we broke up.
"We wasn't even together when you took this picture" I said.
"Y'all broke up? And I didn't know?!" She said, trying to act as if, then looked at Diamond.
"I didn't know either" Diamond lied. I rolled my eyes.
"If y'all not even working out then why don't you just come back to me papi? You know damn well she don't love you" she said, trying to get me to give in. It wasn't working.
"Don't you think she would have been aborted our baby if she didn't love me?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"She's pregnant?!" Sapphire yelled.
"Yep, and it's a girl" I said.
"How you claim her baby as yours but you can't claim mines?!" She said.
"Because she hasn't fucked niggas around Houston, like you have. I'm the only dick she be gettin" I said.
Sapphire just stood there furious, then she ran into the house. I ran after her to see where she was going.
She went into Kiara's room and pulled out a huge knife. Where the fuck she get that from?
I ran up to her and tried to grab the knife but I was too late.
The bitch stabbed Kiara in the stomach.
I grabbed Sapphire by the neck and started chocking the shit outta her.
Dice came running in because he heard Kiara screaming in pain.
"Bro come on! We gotta get her to the hospital!" Dice said pulling my hands off Sapphire, who was purple by now. She fell to the floor and started coughing, trying to get air.
"Imma take these bitches to the trap. Take her to the hospital, I'll be by there later. It's gon be ok baby, stay strong" I said to both my babygirls.
I went to see if Diamond was in the backyard but I ran into her.
I knocked her out with my gun and went to do the same to Sapphire.
I put them Dice's car that was parked in the garage, since he took mines.
I drove off to the trap.
I called up some of my niggas to come get them.
"Take em downstairs! And don't let them get out! I'll be back!" I yelled before walking out to the car.
I drove to the hospital.
Once I got in, I saw Dice waiting for me.
"What happened?" I asked.
He wiped a tear that fell from his eye then signaled me to come on.
I followed him to the room Kiara was in.
She was on the bed silently crying.
I walked up to her and gently hugged her, not wanting to hurt her.
"You okay?" I asked. 
She shook her head no then sniffed.
"She's gone" she said low then she started crying even harder.
My eyes widened as they started to water.
"She can't be gone" I mumbled as tears started to fall.
Then the doctor walked in.
"Are you Mr. Pouras?" She asked me.
I nodded my head.
"Well, I have some good news for you. Your wife will be completely fine. Bad news, I'm sorry, but your daughter didn't make it" she said. 
Hearing the doctor say that made me cry even more.
"Not my Princess bro" I mumbled again then looked at Kiara.
She covered her eyes but I can see plenty of tears falling.
I sat next to her on the bed and let her cry into my chest.
"Broo, I was gon be a god daddy" Dice sobbed.
Kiara ended up falling asleep after a few minutes.
I got up without waking her up.
"Come on Dice" I said.
We got in our cars and he followed me to the trap.
I walked in and people started looking and talking.
"The fuck y'all lookin at? Y'all got them hoes downstairs?"
They said yes.
Dice followed me downstairs.
I saw them tied up to chairs and they were woke, trying get get themselves out. Once they saw me and Dice they stopped.
"Hey daddy, let me go and I'll suck your dick whenever you want" Sapphire said.
"Hmm, let me think. How bout no! You killed my fuckin child bitch! She gone! Just like you wanted.." I yelled at her.
I went into a closet and got gasoline.
"Wait, no. Please don't burn me" they begged.
I put tape over their mouths so they can shutup and I started pouring the gas.
After that, I stood in front of them and grabbed my matches.
"Now you'll know how I feel" I said.
Rip to these bitches and Sapphire's baby.
Dice's pov
I stood by the door, watching Sammy crazy ass do what he doing.
"Now you'll know how I feel" he said.
He lit the match and threw it on the gas.
I watched the girl I thought I was gonna have a future with burn.
I've been talking to Diamond for so long and I started to catch strong feelings for her.
It hurts me on the inside seeing her being burned alive, but she deserved it. She was in on Sapphire's plan, so she's a part of this.
"Aye! Clean this shit up!" Sammy yelled walking out the door.
I looked at the flames one more time before walking out of the door.
We got into our cars and we went to the house.
"Imma take some of yo food for Kiara. Sorry not sorry, but hospital food is nasty" Sammy said.
"It's fine. As long as she eats. But imma move the rest of her stuff in y'all house. I got her key" I said grabbing her key off the counter.
"Ight bet" he said grabbing the food then leaving.
I got the rest of her stuff and put it in my car then drove to they house.
It was a nice 2 story. 3 bedrooms. 3 bathrooms.
I put her stuff in her and Sammy's room the went downstairs to chill. I went on Instagram.
Sammy posted a picture of him kissing Kiara's stomach when she first told him that she was pregnant.
realtrillsammy rip to my babygirl❤️⚰, you didn't even make it to see the world yet😭 i love you Princess . I wish I could have at least seen you . I can't even believe all this is happening😪 . it's all happening so fast . but God knows why he did this . I've been crying so much , more than I ever cried in my lifetime😔 . I swea I love you with everything I have in me . you were my first child , you mean everything to me . you so special Princess . babygirl you a blessing . your mother @trillkiara. and I are devastated , we miss you so much even though you weren't even born yet👼🏽 . you have a special place in my heart baby❤️ you will forever be in my prayers🙏🏽 if my tears could build a ladder I'll be witchu right now baby😓 I miss you soooo much , it kills me knowing that I never got to see my first child . you never got to see your beautiful mother or me . not even your God father @dicesoho. me and your mother adore you😌 I love you sooo much . you're in a better place now , on your permanent vacation . I'll see you soon YahYah😘 real soon . #RipSaniyahReneeJordan
I liked it and commented.
@dicesoho. rip God baby, ily💗👼🏽
People started commenting and telling him to be strong , rip , I hope you feel better and all that stuff.
I put #RipSaniyahReneeJordan❤️ in my bio.
I didn't even know they came up with a name😭
I turned my phone off left back for the hospital.
___

I feel bad yoo😭😩
but wasn't this chapter lit, literally since Sammy lit them girls on fire💀