•16•

Kiara's pov
1 month later
It's been 1 month since YahYah passed.
That's my nickname for her.
Sammy told me that he burned them bitches alive after I got out the hospital.
We had a little private funeral for her.
Icey life gang came, of course, PnB Rock came cuz he's a close friend, even Sammy's mom came.
Sammy didn't say anything to her though because she kept rubbing it in his face talking bout 'this is why you don't have children before you turn 20' and then she did the unexpected.
She told him:
'She deserved to die anyways. You weren't ready'
She was kicked out and Sammy hasn't talked to her since. And he plans not to talk to her at all.
After that day, we haven't been going out much.
Sammy still raps but he's taking a break from his career to get his life together.
It's been falling apart ever since Saniyah died.
He couldn't sleep, eat, or even write any songs. The last thing he posted on Instagram was the post about Saniyah he posted after he found out that she passed.
He's also been crying A LOT lately.
It's so sad watching him break down.
He hasn't been this upset since his dad died.
But he didn't talk to his dad as much as I did with mines, and Saniyah was REALLY special to him.
Dice on the other hand, he been gettin up there.
He's still upset about her passing, and about Diamond, but he can't let that stop him from chasing his dreams.
He's been making songs and he even made a song about Saniyah. It's called Dear Babygirl
(It's not a real song lol)
Sammy listens to that song every morning.
He's going into major depression mode.
Me, I've been doing fine so far.
I get really emotional from time to time but I don't let that stop me.
Right now, I was downstairs of Sammy's new house cooking dinner and Sammy was upstairs, blasting Dear Babygirl.
I went upstairs to see him staring at the ultrasound I gave him when I told him I was pregnant.
I sat next to him and I wiped his tears.
"You ok?" I asked.
He nodded his head yes.
He hasn't been speaking much either.
I miss hearing his sexy voice sayin some smart shit.
"I made food. You gon eat?"
"I'm not hungry" he said putting the picture down and turning the music down.
"Baby, come on. You gotta eat something"
"I don't wanna eat, I'm not hungry" he said with a lil bit of attitude.
"Sammy, stop being like that. I know you're upset about her but you don't wanna make this a habit" I told him.
He sighed as a tear slipped from his eye.
I wiped it and kissed his cheek.
"Please?" I begged him.
He hesitated to get up.
He took a shower and did all that stuff, then he came downstairs.
___

We sat in the living room eating and watching empire.
I looked at Sammy, who was picking at his food.
He wasn't even watching tv, he was staring in mid air.
I put my food down and scooted closer to him, laying my head on his shoulder.
I grabbed his hand.
"Michael please, you're changing. I get it, you're really really really upset because YahYah passed but you're scaring me. I feel the exact same way you feel, but you have to learn to handle it. You can't stress yourself, you know Saniyah wouldn't want you doing that. And we can always try again, not now, but later. We can always have another baby. It won't feel the same, but at least we can try" I said.
I looked up at him and saw that he was looking at me.
Then he kissed me.
Oh lord, his kisses after I make him feel better are the best kisses😭
He made me lay back then he laid on my stomach.
"I'm sorry, I just been real depressed, I guess you can say. I just never thought someone so special to me would leave me so soon." He said playin with my fingers.
He's such a big baby😍
"I know lil daddy, it's fine" I said running my fingers through his curls.
He ended up eating and laughing for the first time ina while. He laughed hella hard when Cookie beat Hakeem wit that broom.
After that, we just chilled.
He fell asleep, finally.
He's finally getting some GOOD sleep. His head rested on my lower stomach while I had my legs wrapped around his back. I got on snapchat and took a picture of him.
I captioned it:
"he's such a big baby❤️"
I posted it then fell asleep myself.

This was short .