•10•

Sammy's pov
This bitch Sapphire think I still fuck wit her. I stopped fuckin with her after that one night when me and Kiara wasn't even together. She was good for just an hour.
"MICHAEL I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Kiara yelled from downstairs. I was upstairs in the bathroom.
"What I do?!" I yelled coming out the bathroom.
She came in the room, face red, her eyes black, and she was breathing hella hard. She came up to me and started punching me in the chest.
"Woah Ki calm down!" I said grabbing her arms. Then she started crying and tried to break loose from my grip.
"W-Why the fuck would you cheat o-on me?!" She said looking me dead in the eyes.
"What? I never cheated on you. Where are you gettin this shit from?"
She pulled her phone out and unlocked it, going to a number and a picture. She showed it to me and my eyes grew wide.
I forgot I let that bitch Sapphire take a picture that night.
The picture was of my arms around her and we were both naked, but it was colored out so u couldn't see much.
"Baby, th-" she cut me off.
"I should have known not to get back with yo hoe ass! But I fuckin love you, and I fell for you, I do everything for you and this is what I get back?!" She said as she started punching me in the chest again.
I tried grabbing her arms softly but it wasn't working out.
I grabbed her arms rough and pushed her against the wall, not hard though.
"Kiara, I didn't cheat on you!" I yelled in her face.
"Let me go Michael!" She yelled back.
"No! Cuz you won't fuckin believe me! I never was really wit dat hoe!" I yelled again, tightening the grip on her wrist
"LET ME GO! FUCK!" She screamed.
"You won't believe me! It's pissing me the fuck off!" I yelled tightening the grip even more.
"Please Michael, let me go. It hurts" she said as she started crying in pain.
As I realized how much I was hurting her, I let go and my face softened.
"Bab-" I said.
"Leave me the fuck alone" she said feeling on her wrist then going in the closet and locking it.
"Shit!" I yelled in frustration.
I went to the closet and tried to open it.
Dumbass, she locked it.
"Baby, open the door. Please. I'm sorry"
"You really like sayin sorry bitch" she mumbled but I could hear her.
"Please momma?"
"Why Michael? Why? Why should I open this fuckin door? So you can just keep sayin sorry!? Fuck off maan!" She yelled through the door.
What the fuck is she doing in there?
It took me 2 minutes to figure out what I was gonna do.
Leave her alone or break the lock?
I'm breaking the lock, I don't give a fuck.
I played with the lock for a lil bit, then it finally unlocked.
I walked in and she was turned around, back facing me. She had her earphones in and she was cutting herself, again. I heard her sniffle.
I ran to her and grabbed the blade out of her hand.
"Move Michael" she said.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU KIARA?!"
She just stayed silent.
"Come on" I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the restroom, sitting her on the counter.
I cleaned her cuts and wrapped up her arm, but all she did was cry.
I wiped her tears and pulled her into my chest.
"I didn't cheat on you, ok? That picture was from when we weren't even together. I love you momma. Nobody else"
"I love you too.... and I'm sorry, I didn't let you explain" she lowly said wrapping her arms around me.
"You good baby. I understand" I said letting her go, grabbing her face, and kissing her.
After a minute or two, she pulled away.
"I'm hungry daddy" she said feeling on my waist.
"I got some ass you can eat" I said.
She scrunched her face up and I started laughing at her.
"I'm playin. But damn, you called me daddy?" I said smirking at her.
"Yeaa, what's wrong wit dat?" She said shrugging.
"Nothin mami, nothin" I said leaving out the bathroom. I was lowkey getting turned on. I grabbed some clothes to take a shower. I walked back in the bathroom to see Kiara playing with her wrist.
I walked up to her and softly grabbed her hands.
"Shower wit me?" I said licking my lips and looking at hers.
"You already know what that's gonna lead to baby" she said looking me in the eyes.
I said nothing but kiss her, grab her ass, and pull her on me.
I turned around and put her back on the wall.
I started kissing on her neck as she started moaning lowly.
"S-Sammy I-"
I shushed her before she could finish by hitting her spot.
I took off her shirt, then went down to her pants. I unbuckled the belt and unzipped her zipper.
I let her down and took her pants off while my kisses got lower.
I stopped and turned on the shower, then I took my clothes off.
"What?" I said looking at Kiara, who was looking at my friend.
"What the fuck bro? I'm not gonna even be able walk after this" she said then she walked up to me and kissed me while stroking me. Then we hopped in the shower.
I think you know what happened after that.
__

Kiara's pov
I woke up with Sammy's arms wrapped around me and he was sleep.
I quietly unwrapped his arms from around me and got out of bed, well fell.
My legs gave out on me? Really?
I made a loud thump that woke Sammy up.
He started laughing at me.
"Shut the fuck up and help me" I said.
He got up and picked me up, still laughing.
"Too rough?" He said walking downstairs and putting me on the couch.
"Nigga you was vicious" I said rolling my eyes back, thinking about last night.
"Sex with me so amazing" he sung from the kitchen.
"Shut up." I said.
Then the doorbell rung.
Sammy answered it and in came Dice and this girl.
"Wassup Ki" he said holding his arms out, waiting for a hug from me.
I tried to send him signals but he was trippin, so Sammy started talking.
"I was 'vicious' last night" he said then laughing.
Dice's mouth dropped then he started smiling.
"MY NIGGA, YOU HIT?!" He yelled.
"Hell yea bro" Sammy said dapping him up.
I rolled my eyes and turned on the tv.
"I never got my hug Kiara" Dice said holding his arms out.
"Umm, hello? I can't walk" I said.
"Try hoe" he said.
I tried to stand up, but they started wobbling and I fell.
Everybody but the girl Dice brung started laughing at me.
"Bitches" I mumbled.
Sammy got something out the drawer and came up to me.
He put a microphone up to my mouth.
"Speak up bitch" he said.
"Don't make me sneak yo ass Michael" I said slapping the microphone out my face.
"Ok, well I guess you're staying on the floor. Sorry not sorry" he said walking back to Dice.
"Ayee, umm this Diamond, my girl" Dice said.
"Yo gay ass finally got a fuckin girlfriend" I said laughing.
"Shut up before I beat yo ass. Speaking of that, I ain't finish beatin Sammy ass before we went paintballing" he said then him and Sammy started play fighting.
Then that Diamond girl came up to me.
"Do they always act like this?" She asked.
"Yes. This not even the worst"
"Ha, so you're going out with Sammy?" She asked me.
She has that perfect English type accent.
"Yeaa"
"Ohh, I thought you broke up because someone I know leaked a pi-"
"Yeaa, I know. We settled that last night" I said looking at my wrist.
"Ohh, well y'all are the cutest" she said smiling.
"Thank you Diamond" I said giving her one in return.
After 3 minutes, Sammy and Dice stopped fighting. Sammy got up with a scratch under his eye and Dice's hair was a mess. I need to retwist them.
"Oh hell naw, you put a scratch on my baby face? You finna get it boy" I said to Dice.
"Like you can do something. He hit too hard last night you got paralyzed."
I surprisingly got up and started to chase him around.
After that, we just chilled for a while.
"Guess you didn't hit it hard enough baby cuz I can walk now" I said to Sammy. He rolled his eyes at me.
"Hey, you guys mind if I bring a few of my friends over?" Diamond asked.
"Nahh, I don't mind" Sammy said.
"Cool, but their outside" she said.
Lol wtf ? How they get outside so fast?
"They were passing us up on their way to get something to eat" Diamond said answering our question, we all had confused faces on.
The doorbell rung and in came one girl. Then another one came in and Sammy and I became furious.
"WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HERE?!"