" Jacob got Elena pregnant " Aiden shouted

Ashton turned abruptly and searched

" Aiden you asshole" Elena shouted

Thank god the guests still didn't arrive.

Jacob was silently trying to escape from the hall. But Ashton turned towards him just then and Jacob realized it. When he almost reached Jacob. Jacob ran away and Ashton went chasing him.

Jay ram came up and said that guests will be here in few minutes.

" Rhea stand near the entrance of the hall and welcome everyone! Kishore should be here too" dad said and walked off. Groaning I walked to do my duty.

There were already two ladies with roses standing there for welcome.

I closed my eyes and prayed. God let this event be drama free and bless the couple for their new life.

" your prayers are answered my child " I opened my eyes to see Kishore uncle standing there looking amused. We laughed.

I hugged him.

" uncle, finally I get to see you after such a long time!" I said

" haha I'm a busy man unlike your father. Did you know he has a girlfriend?"

" what" my eyes bulged out of my sockets

" relax just kidding "

I sighed. Thought that was real!

" but you are one sneaky thing. We thought you and Abhi will date . Now look you got him engaged! You would have been fabulous as my daughter in law! Your pair would be out of the world"

Some one cleared their throat.

Aiden!

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

" Hello . I'm Aiden black. I'm Rhea's boyfriend. You are?"

" I am?" Aiden pinched my exposed torso

" ouch.... Uncle meet Aiden and Aiden this is Kishore uncle dads friend "

They shook hands and uncle walked inside.

Aiden lifted me off the ground

" Aiden!put me down!"

I bit his neck thinking he will leave me.

" babe if I were you I wouldn't do that! It's a total turn on" Aiden smirked

I instantly let go and tried jumping out of his arms but being in a sari is such disadvantage!

" don't even try! I'm not letting you go , come with me!"

" Aiden you are being crazy! The guests will be here any minute! I should be there for the ceremony! Everyone will notice our absence"

He took me inside a room threw me on the bed.

" Ai .... Aiden what are you doing? "

The Billionaires loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें