Bitter Truth

Zeeniya's POV.
I was in sleep when something snuggled in my neck. I feel the warmness and smiled. I put my hand on the thing which was wrapped round my waist. I realise something and open my eyes.

Jahan's face was buried in my neck. His half toros was on my body. His bare arm was around my waist. I looked at him who was lying on me shirtless. I closed my eyes and all the moments of night start playing on the screen of my mind. I smiled shyly. I opened my eyes and tried to get up but he was so heavy for me to move under him.

I slightly pushed his arms but he  snuggled more in me and I gasped.

I start playing with his hair. I check the time and here again we missed our Fajar prayer. It was 8 am.

He'll be late.

I thought and tried to get up and this time he pulled me more closer to him.

"Don't even think about it." He whispered on my neck and kissed me sweetly.

I don't want to look at him. I don't want him to look at me. After what happened last night I was all shy. His breath was burning my skin.

"Jahan...its quite...late." I almost stammer.

I tried once again but this time he pulled me in his arms and turn me to face him. My arms were wrapped around his bare back. He was looking at me and I lower my eyes.

He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him.  My eyes were shivering. My heart was running fast. My face heated up on his gaze. I lower my eyes.

"Look at me." He said and I shook my head in negative.

"Zeeniya look at me." He said.

My eyes were shivering. My heart was beating so fast. He lifted my chin and make me look in his eyes. He was looking at me deeply.

"Say something!" He said looking in my eyes.

"Jahan I.." I stopped don't know what to say.

His hand reached my face and he start caressing my cheek. I look at him who was looking at me without blinking. My eyes lower down. But I was still feeling his eyes on me. I was melting on his gaze.

"Jahan stop please." I said still looking down.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Stop..stop looking at me like this." I said and tried to move but he pulled me closer.

My hands were placed on his shoulders.

"Like what?" He asked and I start biting my lips in nervousness and shyness.

His hand reached my lips and stopped me from biting them. I looked up.

"Stop biting your lips." He whispered.

"Jahan leave me." I said and tried to get up.

But he was not letting me. I was struggling to free myself but he was holding me tight.

"Jahan." I said looking st him.

"Yes zeeniya." He said innocently and I saw a mischievous smile on his face.

"You are getting late. Let me go." I said but he shook his head.

"I was wondering..!" He paused and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You look more beautiful with blush." He said playing with my hair locks.

I smiled. He was looking at me and I stopped struggling to free myself.