Chapter 1

John

"Bye Harry. Hell, I'm going to miss you so much.. Don't let either of them touch you. You're such a strong girl. Just don't do anything too crazy while I'm gone. Call me whenever-"

"John." Harry interrupted.

"Sorry... It's just.. I feel so bad leaving you with him.."

"I know. But you're free. Go have fun." Harry said and grabbed me in for a hug.

"I love you Harry."

"Love you too, now go on." She hugged me once more as I got on the bus to the private boarding school my parents were too lazy to drive me to.

After the long bus ride I stood in front of the biggest, scariest, and just overwhelming building. Oh god I'm so scared. Who will be my roommate? Will he bully me like everyone else? Will he hate me? Will I like him? What if he's weird? What if.. What if..

Before I realized, I was standing at the front desk.

"Name?" A tall skinny girl with way too much makeup and jewelry asked in an annoyed voice.

"Uh.. um.. John."

"Yeah.. Well I'm going to need your last name mister 'uh um John'"

I blushed and looked down and at almost a whisper said, "Watson, John Watson"

She typed a few things into her computer before saying, "Oh.. Oh my god.. Oh wow..."

"Um what's wrong?"

"Oh sorry. It's just you're roommate is Sherlock Holmes. I feel so bad for you. He's a complete psychopath! Honestly the biggest freak in the world! Wow. If I were you, I'd request a different roommate."

Great. Just great. Of course I'm stuck with the 'psychopath'

There was an awkward silence before she finally said, "You're room is floor B room 221. Beware of the freak John." She said and handed me my key.

And the game begins.