•16

There will only be like 2 more chapters after this guys. I might now make another book or I will but with the kids all grown. Depends on what you guys want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariela POV

"Carmin, do you think I am fun?" I asked. I was texting Nat and he talking shit about how I am no fun. Carmin popped her head in to the kitchen and shook her head.

"That's mean. I thought we where blood girl. Fine. Ima remember this the next time you need me to sneak you somewhere." I said. She left laughing upstairs. Lil brat. I need Craig to come home because I am hungry and he said he was bringing food. I need my girls too. I think I am going to call Dayja.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Baby mama

Dayja: Hey boo. I miss youuu

Me: I miss you to. What you up to?

Day: Nothing. Just thinking about shit.

Me: OOO trouble in paradise?

Dayja: Haha very funny but not really. I am just wooried that I can't get pregnant again. Jordan says he is fine with it but I know he isn't.

Me: Awww it's ok baby. Jordan will not leave you just because of that. He knows better.

Day: Yah true. But how are things with you and Nat?

Me: Uhmm we straight. You know how it goes.

Day: 3 way phone convo

Me: Sure.

Nat: What bitches

Day: You are to gay for life nigga

Me: I hate you Nathaniel

Nat: Shut up Day and Ariela I already know.

Day: Y'all neeed to just get together like normal people.

Me: We aint normal.

Nat: Im leaving this pointless convo. Y'all enjoy.

Me: BYE

Day: Love you.

Me: I am hanging up to. Fuck nigga just walked in to the house.

Day: Lmao alright.

*End of Phone Convo*

"CRAIG! MY FOOD!" I yelled he came in to the kitchen and placed the food on the table.

"Don't be yelling up in my house Ariela Mary Lopez." He said sitting down and taking his food out. I did the same.

"Well damn. You didn't have to use my whole name nigga." I said. He laughed and gave me a thunbs up.

"So was Marcus at the trap?" I asked. He stopped eating and looked at me with a sorry face.

"Yah he was there.........fucking." He said. I almost choked on my food when he said fucking.

I don't think Marcus knows who he is dealing with. I can not take this and I can not be worried with this while I am pregnant. I am DONE wit Marcus and this fucked up relationship. I don't even think I want him around my baby when it's born. He is just being so careless. I know I did him wrong but two wrongs DO NOT make a right. I am for real right now. Me and Marcus are finished and probably not going to get back together. Only time can tell.

Carin POV

I LOVE California. It is so beautiful and peaceful. Maria has even been better too. I am so smart for suggesting this. It feels good to be pregnant. But I am missing the girls and my hair salon but I am opening another branch over here so that I can still work. Monique was telling me something about having a girls dinner so I am probably just going to fly over there for the weekend and catch up.

"ERIC!" I screamed running out the bathroom.

"Oh god Carin. Yes?" He asked walking out of our room. I pointed to the mirror in the bathroom. There was a big ass spider on it. Ion fuck with spiders.

"Really bae? It's just a little spider." He said. He took my slipper and slid it off the mirror then killed it in the sink. I smiled and went to give him a hug.

"Thank you baby." I said giving him a kiss.

"Yah, yah. Big ass baby." He said. I stuck my tongue out and went downstairs. Xavier and Ralph where in my living room smoking. I think not.

"Uhhh who let you guys in and WHY are you smoking in my house. Don't you know I am pregnant. Second hand smoking is very bad don't you know. I am trying to take care of my unborn child and you niggas in here getting high and shit. It is 3 in the afternoon." I said all in one breath. They both looked at me like as if I am crazy then put out there blunts. That is what I thought.

"Thank you guys." I said walking in to the kitchen. I grabbed a pack of oreos and a bag of jolly ranchers and head upstairs to Maria's room. When I got there her room door was wide open and she was on her bed reading. See, she has changed.

"Hey boo." I said taking a seat next to her on her bed. I turned the tv on and put the snacks in front of us.

"Hey pregnant lady." She said eating an oreo I laughed and rubbed my little baby bump.

"Well this pregnant lady is carrying your brother or sister." I said laughing. She rubbed my tummy and smiled.

"So are you excited to have the baby?" She asked.

"HELL YAH." I yelled.

"Don't be swearing in my house." Eric said walking by the door. Me and Maria bust out in to laughter.

"He hating. But yes I am. But I am scared of labor. I heard that shit is like pushing out a watermelon out a vagina. That sound so painful. Like what if it doesn't go back to normal?" I said sincerely worried. That shit is scary. Maria started laughing.

"It's ok Carin. If anything you can have daddy hold your hand and break it." She said. I nodded and smiled. It would be funny to see him cry.

"So you like Cali more than Atl?" I asked eating a green apple jolly rancher. My fav.

"Of course. There is to much in Atlanta. Cali is so calm and I like starting new." She said. I nodded in agreement. Atlanta will always feel like home but so does California. I got two homes.

"Well this pregnant lady gonna go take a nap then wake up and bother your father." I said getting up from her bed. I grabbed my candy and left her room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Awww well this is the second to last chapter actually.

You guys are probably gonna cut my head for what I did with Marcus and Ari. Im sorry.

Tell me ALL that you are thinking.

Also go and read my new book READY TO LOVE

Long Comments!!!

Vote!!