•1

Ariela POV

~7 Years Later~

Damn. Holy shit. Its has already been 7 fucking years. It was so hard in the beginning. It was gonna be 12-25 year but my dad got it down to 5-10 years. I don't even know when they getting out. We all been holding it down for out men. We still looking for the stupid snitch.

Me and Day were walking in the mall one day like 4 years ago and this man came up to us asking if we have ever thought of modeling and shit. He gave us his card and told us to call him. Now we model everywhere. From Vogue to King magazine to inStyle. We hella busy but not to busy for our fam.

The kids are all grown and what not. Jaleny, Jerome, and Darien are 8 years old now. They know who their dads are cause they talk to them on the phone all the time and they seen pictures. They always ask where Marcus is and I always feel bad. I just say he is coming back soon because they dont need to know at their age that their dad is in jail.

Yes I have stayed faithful. I love Marcus to death. Hell im his R.O.D for life. You know how I do.

Bree POV

Life been crazy as hell these past years. I swear I cried for a whole year. But I knew I had to pull myself together and take care of Lily the right way. Slim told me he had some emergency money stashed away and I should use it for me and Lily. It was a good half a million. I still havent used it. I got a job at Carin's salon. I love it. Its me, Carin, and Mo that work together. Im actually excited to be going to work.

Lily is 10 now and that girl is a handful. She is so independent now. She is always asking bout Slim. She knows he is in jail. I just told her a couple months ago. She was shocked and hurt at first but eventually got over it.

I haven't told her about our mom yet. That just to much to tell her right now but I will tell her eventually.

Everyone is still hella close and we hangout every weekend. All the kids get along great and look after each other. Its honestly really cute.

Monique POV

My life is great right now. It would be better if Craig was here but its still great. Im working at a hair salon and I love it.

Hmmm Quamir. Quamir and I have been cool. We just been chillen. I mean like we aint ever fucked but we have made out and felt up before. He has been here from the jump for me and I told him what was up with us and he understood.

Well surprise surprise. Craig left when I was pregnant. I was only a couple of weeks. We had a girl and I named her Carmin. It really tore me up that Craig couldn't be there for the birth but its ok. She is 7 now. She always talks to Craig and I show get hella pictures.

I havent slept in me and Craigs room since he left. It just doesn't feel right. I am just excited for him to come back.

Nathaniels little girl Laraya went to go live with her moms mom in Nevada. I honestly don't like the idea. Neither did anyone else but we went to court and they got custody until Nat gets back.

Overall, everyones life is together and we are surviving and providing for ourselves.

Carin POV

So my dream came true guys. Just so happens that Eric bought me a building for my salon as a surprise. Hell yah I was surprised. I love it. I also love that I work with Mo and Bree. It is so much fun.

Maria is so big now. I love taking care of her. I promised Eric I would do a good job and I have. She is extra helpful and respectul. She call me her mother and she is my daughter in my eyes.

I think all the guys will be happy to see us grown when they come out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yayyyy Sequel!!

See how fast I put it up ;)

Yall can repay me with long comments.

So just an update on how they are all are.

Kids all grown up and oooooooo Monique.

Vote!!!

Comment!!!