•6

Ari POV

I ended up sleeping over Dayja's house because i am unsure if my dad was serious or just bluffing but knowing my dad he never bluffs. I got up quietly at like 4 in the morning. I put on my shoes, grabbed my keys, and head back home.

When I got home. I saw Marcus's car and other cars I don't know. I know this nigga does not have people in this house at this time. I parked my car and got out. I unlocked the front door and walked in. Marcus was in the living room laughing it up with other guys. I sucked my teeth and walked to the kitchen for some water.

"ARIELA!" Marcus yelled from the kitchen. I groaned and stomped over to the living room. I stood at the frame and put my hand on my hips.

"What nigga." I said irritated. He chuckled. I don't see anything funny about him yelling my name bloddy murder up in this house.

"Keep it up Ariela. But your dad sent them to watch you. Ha see where your ass got you now. It's only temperary though. So the better you act the less people would have to be around this house." He said smugly. I reached for the closest thing by me which was a vase. I picked it up and threw it the wall by Marcus's head. He looked at the broken vase and looked at me angrily.

"Hell no. Hell to the motherfucking no. I got shit TO DO! I got work. I got to take my kids to school. I have to go shopping. You buff looking niggas can't hold me back." I said. They just looked at me and Marcus shook his head.

"Well, sorry Mrs. Lopez, but its orders from Paul so." One of the goons said. I looked over at him and mugged.

"I don't belive this call my daddy." I said. Marcus called him and put it on speaker.

*Phone Convo*

Paul: Sup?

Marcus: The baby wants to talk to you.

Paul: Mhmm

Me: Daddyyyyy this isn't fair

Paul: Awwww babyyyy. I dont give two flying fucks

Me: I didn't even do anything. My God. Just because Marcus comes out the pen after 7 years you guys think you can run my damn life. CRAIG TOO. Fuck.

Paul: You mad? You need to be controlled Ariela. It's not like your Craig.

Me: Oh yah. Def. Go to your sons house papi then come back to me.

Paul: Been there. Don't worry bout hi. He is a guy. Your a girl. He needa stabilize himself. You have been crazy since you where born. Nothing been changing. You and your hard headed ass. Dont act like you don't know.

Me: But im just as tough as any nigga in your gang.

Paul: Keep saying that princess. You're not. So keep acting up though. At your own cost.

Me: But daddy. Me and Marcus are suppose to go on vacation.

Marcus: Uhh I been canceling them

Me: I hate all of you. Don't talk to me.

*End of Phone Convo.*

I took Marcus's phone and threw it on the hard floor. I watched the screen of his iPhone5 chatter. I smirking and turned around and went upstairs. I went in to Jaleny's room and she was sitting on her bed on her phone.

"Ma, there are really creepy people downstairs. It's not funny." She said not looking up from her phone. I sighed and played with her soft long curly hair.

"Yah. I know. Papa P and Uncle Craig are going crazy. Appearantly I am out of control." I said. She chuckled and nodded her head

"You are very crazy momma. But in a fun way. Daddy told me why he is mad at you." She said. I looked at her and shook my head. There is nothing this little girl doesnt know.