Chapter 22

Azalea turned on her back slowly, the bullet went through her side when Jacob shot at her. She laid there next to her baby girl who was crying her little heart. Azalea knew she had to fight for her life. She didn't want her daughter without a mother. She grabbed the gun that was under the desk and cradled her daughter in her arms.

She looked over at Rashuad and his brother . They were both laid out on the floor. She stood up slowly walking over to Rashuad who was clutching his stomach.

" Rashuad please don't die we have to go." She tried to pull him up but she was to weak.

Makia walked through the house wondering where her brothers would be. She assumed this was a trap house so she looked for big door that would lead her to the boss office. But that didn't matter she followed the cries from her niece.

She opened the door instantly  covering  her mouth while she stood there shocked. Jacob laid on the ground with a bullet in between his eyes, while Rashuad laid on the ground applying pressure to his wound.

" Makia help us !" Azalea struggled to yell. She had to get Makia out of the daze she was in, so she could live for her baby girl.

Makia rushed over to them, helping them walk to her car.

"W-wait can you burn the place down?" Rashuad asked her.

" I can call Dwayne and tell him too." Makia suggested. Rashuad didn't want him doing shit for him but he knew he had to agree. He nodded looking over at Racquel who calmed down from crying.

Even though she wasn't his he couldn't deny the love he grew to have for her. He killed her father so the only thing he can do is to fill in his spot.

Rashuad stared at Azalea while she fought with her eyes from closing. She was still his first love and to see and hear the things she did to him broke him. He couldn't understand what he did that was wrong.

"I'm sorry baby." Azalea croaked out. Rashuad didn't wanna hear anything from her mouth an apology couldn't fix anything. He wanted to hurt her the same way she hurt him. He smirked at her followed by bright smile from her.

If only she knew, he thought to himself.

Makia pulled up to the hospital almost running over a pedestrian. But she didn't give a fuck she had too much going on right now. She yelled for doctors who instantly helped her out.

Makia grabbed her niece from Azalea who closed her eyes right after thanking her.