Chapter 9

Makia

"Where the fuck you going ?" Rashuad asked her.

"I'm going to hotel till I find me a apartment. You said to leave so that's what I'm doing. I'll contact you when she's born." She said walking out the door.

Rashuad chuckled to himself following right behind her. "I guess you need start walking cause i don't know why you thought you was gon take my car." He said rudely snatching the keys out her hand along with his black card.

I scoffed. "I understand she did some fucked up shit but you don't have to be rude she's pregnant almost close to her due date. Just drive her to a hotel Rashuad." I said.

"nah I'm good but you can." I shook my head and grabbed her luggage and unlocking the doors.

"Come on you can stay at my hotel with me if that's find with you?" I suggested to her while getting in the car. Me and her had our arguments and fights but I would never let her stay on the streets when she's pregnant. She eventually got in the car and I drove out of the parking lot heading to the hotel downtown.

"Thank you Dani, I really am sorry for the way I treated you before that was out of my character and out of line. I mean I honestly don't deserve to be living for the cruel things I've done to you and your family." She ranted while crying.

"What do you mean my family?" I asked. I was curious to know because it seemed more behind her statement,

"The baby could also be your dads child."

I stomped on the breaks making her almost hit the dash board and cars behind me honking.

"What the fuck ! You just slept with every male in my damn family and you have the audacity to call me out of my name and try to degrade me ! This is just too much to take in right now. All I can say is you better hope that child is Rashuad's baby or nothing is going to be looking ok for you after this whole situation." I said shaking my head. If he found out about this shit Rashuad will be on killing spree not only that he'll be so devastated.

"I know he's going to kill me." she yelled sobbing.

"You damn right I suggest you tell him while your pregnant so he wont kill you just yet." I said.

She shook her head violently. "No no no I'm not telling him that no I just can't. I have to tell him something else too.." she trailed off crying even harder. After a couple of seconds she told me, and I couldn't believe she would hide something like that..

I couldn't say anything but shake my head. She got herself into some deep shit. We got out the car walking into the hotel. I went to the desk to get another key for her in case I leave in the morning and she wants to go somewhere.

"Hey jack can I get a extra key for her please?" I asked smiling.

"Yes you may I'll send it right up in 10 minutes. " I nodded and walked to the elevator. I sighed loudly hearing her cry like this was killing me for some reason.

"You need to calm down Azelea it's not good for you to be stressing." I said rubbing her back. The elevator stopped and I literally had to push her off the elevator or she was just going to stand there and cry. I opened the door to my room and I went to straight to the kitchen grabbing two gallons of gelato cookie dough ice cream and a spoon,

"Here, will have a girls night so you can get your mind off of that chaos." She agreed and we settled on watching Martin and polishing each other toes.

"Makia I missed us doing this together everything just went downhill senior year." She said.

"I totally agree with that." I said laughing thinking of the chaos.

"You ever think of the baby?" she asked me. I've never been asked that question before it was kind of touchy spot for me.

"Yes I think of her everyday she would've been three now." I said tearing up little but I wiped my tears quickly.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry." she said.

"It's ok I'm j-" I got cut off by my phone ringing .

"I don't know if I should answer..." I said looking at the caller ID I knew his number by heart I never forgot it.