Chapter 16

"How you doing Dani?" Makel asked watching Makia look out the hospital window.

"I'm fine Makel." Makia tried her best to hide her emotions, she knew she couldn't repeat her actions from a couple years ago.

"I know you Makia, you don't have to lie to me. No matter what we go through I'll always be there for you. Talk to me." Makel always cared about Makia. He gave up on her, because she needed to see things for herself which she eventually did.

"You falling back in love with him huh?" Makel asked her with a bitterly tone. Makia snapped her head towards him.

"No I'm not falling back in love with him, the feelings I had for him are coming back. I feel so stupid I let him sweet talk me again."

"Yeah you should feel stupid. This the same dude you let destroy your life right?" Makel waited for answer before continuing. She nodded.

" Exactly he doesn't see that though, he sees the same stupid girl he knows is going to take him back no matter what. You ruined something good and left it behind for some dude who wanted to destroy you mentally, physically and verbally. I'm sorry for being harsh but it's reality baby girl. Just let him go and fuck with a real nigga baby." Makel and Makia both shared a smirked at his last statement. He reached over wiping her tears away.

"Your to beautiful to cry about nigga who doesn't care about you." He kissed her lips softly.

"Hold me please."

Azelea

I woke up looking around the room I was in. I was scared because everything was white. From the walls to the floor just everything.

"Miss are you ok? Please calm down, you're in the hospital you got in a physical altercation with the father of your child I'm assuming." She said handing me a cup of water. I thanked her. I rubbed my tummy in a circular motion something I always did but I didn't feel a kick or anything.

"Where's my baby?" I asked looking at her. I was crying at this point because I was thinking of the worse. Rashuad killed my fucking baby.

"She is fine miss Azelea one of the other nurses are feeding her. You've been out for a couple weeks now. We need you to give her a name and do you know the father of the child?" She asked me.

The worst part of everything was I didn't know who Racquel father was all because I was being a hoe. At this very moment I wanted to take everything that I did back but I couldn't. I have to face reality.

" I want to get a DNA test ." I looked up seeing Rashuad at the door holding Raquel bag.

"And who are you?" The nurse asked

"Hopefully I'm the father of this child." He said smartly. I sighed avoiding eye contact with him.

" Ok I will bring her in here so we can began the test. It may take a few weeks to receive the results." She said looking at us both.

"I need to know today I'll pay extra." Rashuad said in a demanding tone. She nodded walking out.