Chapter 18

Dewayne

"What the fuck you want me to do Marie? I have a life too, everything is not about you !"

I regret marrying her and getting her pregnant this bitch was annoying as fuck. I should've left her ass on the streets when her nigga kicked her out. Shid now I know why he did what he did to her. She make me wanna beat the fuck outta her.

"You need to step up Dewayne ! I'm not taking care of this baby by my fucking self ! All you care about is getting your dick wet !" She spat throwing another plate at me.

"You right that's all you ever good for anyway ! I regret meeting your ass I should've let ya ass die that night !" I yelled

"Fuck you Dewayne ! I didn't do shit to you but be a loyal wife to your ungrateful ass ! You had the nerve to cheat on me with that young ass girl ! "

" What the fuck you talking about? Is this the reason why we arguing? You still stuck on this bull shit ,man you need to get over it ! You was never there for me anyway, how can my student be there for me more than my damn wife ! This is one of the reason as to why we divorce now !" I yelled.

As soon as I said that the water works came along with few tears from myself. I was fed up , I couldn't do this with her anymore. Getting her pregnant was a huge accident. Each day I regret every fucking her. I needed something to remove my stress. Marie wanted everyone to think I was the bad guy in that marriage. I never stepped out of our relationship till I was fed up with her bullshit. We was physically, verbally, and emotionally abusing each other, that marriage was toxic.

We stood there looking at one another. I sighed loudly.

"Marie there's no point of us continuously dragging this situation a long. Let's just worry about him and how we're going to coparent, alright?" I suggested.

"Just get out of my house Dewayne. Don't worry about me and him will be straight. Worry about that little ass girl like you've been doing." She said bitterly.

"I bet you still fucking around with her too huh?" She said chuckling.

I didn't bother to respond to her. I nodded my head so she would know I understood. What I understood was that, she still had a mindset of childish women.

Makia

I was walking  to my old room just to see if Ashley was still here, because I haven't heard from her in a while. I stood in the room and it was empty there was no furniture, the walls were covered with plastic and the floors had been re done.

"Hm I assume you haven't heard what happened?" I turned to see it was Tyson standing there with a gloomy look.

I was confused, but I wasn't stupid to not know she was dead. "How?" I asked curiously.

He sighed heavily before speaking, " The guy who raped her found out she was here somehow he snuck into her room and raped her again. That's not it though some other dude recorded that shit and made her kill herself. It's all my fault I should've never took off early but I was having family issues that I needed to handle." I gasped loudly covering my mouth after he showed me the picture of her body hanging. How could someone be so cruel. I was speechless it made me wonder if Dewayne was crazy enough to do something like that to me if I rejected to accepting his apology.

For the rest of the day I sat in my room just thinking which eventually gave me a headache. I needed to meet someone new, I was tired of going through this same shit. I would be doing good for myself right now but it's ruined because of him. I wish I could go back and change everything.

" What are you thinking about?" I turned around to see him at my door with flowers. My favorite which are  white tulips.

"Why are you here and how did you get in here?" I questioned not accepting the flowers he was trying to give to me.

" Your not going to take them Makia? He asked but it was in a daring tone of voice that freaked me out.