Chapter 4

Makia

Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack you in the air
Shoulders sideways, smack it, smack it in the air
Smack it, smack it in the air
Legs movin' side to side, smack it, smack it in the air
Smack it, smack it in the air

I was excited today I felt even better being back in my city. I got released in November, but I didn't go back home to Atlanta for about month I went to Bahamas and chilled by the beach drinking margaritas. I just wanted to be in positive environment and think about what I was going to do when I came back to Atlanta. I stayed down there for thanksgiving week and I went to DR to visit my grandma for new years. I had so much fun catching up with my mamas side of the family. They were different then my dads side, they don't judge you or your past decisions as long as you grew from it and changed then there's no need to talk down on you. My grandmother gave me advice everyday and daily quotes to keep me uplifted and thinking.

Ive been in Atlanta for about six hours now, first place I went to was the car dealership while I was in rehab Rashaud sent me letter telling me he put almost 700,000 in my bank account. I bought me black on black G wagon from his dealership. I'm glad he wasn't there I wanted to surprise him. Now I'm headed to the apple store to buy me a phone.

Wave your hands side to side, put it in the air
Clap, clap, clap like you don't care
Smack that, clap, clap, clap like you don't care
(I know you care)

I got out the car grabbing my purse then locking the doors. Walking in the mall I felt like all eyes were on me, I was the center of attention. I walked with my head held high and smiling the whole entire time.

It was really crowded in the Apple Store most people were just looking at the products.

"How may I help you?" foreign girl asked me. She was really pretty but she looked very familiar.

"I wanna buy the iPhone 6." I said, she nodded and I followed her to the counter. Once everything was set, I left out going to the Versace store. I needed a new wardrobe badly.

"Excuse me do you know where my daddy is?" I was looking at the shirts till a little boy came up to me. He was so cute!

"No I dont, how does he look?" I asked squatting down to his level. He pulled out mini Gucci wallet and pulling a picture out. Wow he looks so different.

"Mj I told yo hard headed ass to stay by the damn dressing room door !" He yelled. I gave him back his wallet and stood up. We looked at each other for the longest.

"Daddy stop staring. " the little boy said who I guess is Mj.

"Wow you look good Makia." He said making me smile. I felt good too I got my shape back to where it was before but I was more toned and more thick thanks to my grandma.

"Thank you Makel, I see you got a lil Jit now." I said referring to his son.

"Y-yeah by some hoe I don't like one bit." He said lowly so Mj couldn't hear.

"How old is he? " I asked I was curious to know because he look older then three.

"Um four." Wow so he had to be cheating on me while we were together. Oh well it doesn't matter now.

"Oh wow, well it was nice seeing you Makel. Bye Mj" I said waving at him and walking off to the register.

After shopping I was really hungry I've been dying for some American food. so I went to the food court heading to American Deli and ordered my favorite. Once I got my food and drink I went to go find a seat.

I couldn't get that little boy out of my head. I don't know I can't really be mad about it because I did cheat and I got pregnant. I'm mad that he didn't tell me though. I need a friend right now man. I took a deep breath telling myself I wouldn't break down.

* Makia in the MM