Seven|First Dance Practice

Start from the beginning

~Taehyung's Pov~

"Ugh why do we have to be here so early hyung?" I wined to Namjoon hyung.
"We just have to, now shut up."
"But it's 7.30 am!"
"I know that's why you should shut up and rest before vocals class begins." Namjoon hyung said and rested his head on the wall.
"When does it start?" I asked.
"8.00 am." Seokjin hyung said and took a sip of his coffee.
"Okey well I'm gonna go for a walk, I'm back at 8." I said and stood up and started to walk.

~Rebecca's Pov~

I was in the practice room and tried to make the choreograph to 'War of hormone'
I made up steps, tried to make them hot and sexy because that's the song was hot and sexy. The more I danced the more I got lost in the music. I didn't even here that someone opened the door. I keep dancing but some how I tripped over my on legs. I was wait for me to hit the ground and feel the pain but it never came, instead I felt two strong arms around me. I looked up to see who it was. And It was Teahyung!

Taehyung helped me stand up again.
"Are you okey?" He asked me with he's deep voice. Ugh I just love it!
"Umm yeah thanks." I said and bowed a bit.
"No problem, luckily I was here if I wasn't you probably would have hurt you badly."
"Yeah I guess so." I said a bit awkward. "Um why are you here? Not that I don't want you to be here I'm just curious."
"Well I was walking around and then I saw you.. So I just wanted to say hey." He answered back with a big smile.
'Oh my god! Stop being so got dame beautiful!' I thought.
"Rebecca, please can you say who's your bias? I mean like everyone in Bts is talking about it and it drives us crazy." He laughed a bit.
"Hah why should I?" I teased him.
"Because I say so!" He smiled playfully and grab my arm. I froze. 'He's touching me!' I screamed inside my head. Taehyung notices it. But he didn't let go. He kept he's grip and looked me straight in the eyes. I felt how my fave turned red.
"Come on please." He wined.
"Um.. I don't have time! I need to finish the dance."
"It only takes a second to tell, so come on." He smiled and Looked cute. Ugh I hate when he do aegyo, he's just to cute!
"Okey I will give you one clue and that's it!" I said and smiled shyly. "I only give you this clue because your so cute and that you saved my life."
Taehyung gave me one of his famous eye smiles.
"My bias is one of the weirdest in the group." I said.
Taehyung looked a bit disappointed.
"But Come on! Everyone is weird!" He said and let go of my arm.
"I know, but someone has to be the weirdest." I said cute and winked.
"But.. Come on one That's not a clue. One more."
"No you only get one clue." I said and smiled.

I walked to a pile of papers on the floor I had written on.  I sat down and looked at it. Taehyung followed me and sat besides me.
"What's that?" He asked.
"It's just some ideas on the choreograph and where you all are going to stand, stuff like that." He took one paper and looked at it.
"Looks good to me." He said and smiled a cutely. I smiled back. Then Taehyung's phone started to ring. He quickly answered.
"Hyung?.... Umm yes I'm coming.." He said and ended the phone call. "It was Seokjin hyung, I have to go. I have vocals class."
"Oh okey see you later then. Good luck!" I said happily.
He stood up and walked to the door. But before he walked out I called on him.
"Taehyung!" He turned around.
"What?" He asked.
"Thanks again~" I said and gave him a big smile. He smiled back and then walked out.

"Uhhhhhhhh! Why is he so f.ucking beautiful?!" I screamed but not that high so he could hear. I turned around and continued with the choreograph.

~Taehyung's Pov~

Right after I had walked out of the practice room I heard Rebecca scream.
"Ughhhhh! Why is he so f.ucking beautiful?!" It made me smile and I held down a laugh.
"I think your beautiful too, Rebecca..." I whispered to myself.
I smiled like a fool the whole way back.
I couldn't stop smiling, knowing that Rebecca though I was beautiful, maybe I'm her bias? I'm pretty weird sometimes.
I opened the door to the vocals class and walked in.
"Oh Taehyung where have you been?" Hoseok hyung asked.
"I saved Rebecca's life." I joked.
"What? What happened?" They all looked at me seriously but I just smiled.
"Not that big of a deal, she was about to fall but I saved her."
"Ohhh~ " they all said in a teasing voice.
"We have a hero here!" Namjoon hyung teased.
"So what happened after that?" Jimin asked.
"Um she gave me a clue one who her bias was, and then we talked about the new dance she's doing." I said quickly.
"What was the clue?!" The all screamed.
"She said her bias was the weirdest guy here."
"Come on! That's not fear, everyone here is super weird." Seokjin hyung said.
"I said the same thing but then she said that someone had to be the weirdest."
"But that could be any off us." Jungkook said.
We kept talking about the clue and guessing who it could be, but then we had to start the lesson.

The class ended two hours later, the time was 10 am right now.
"What should we do now?" Jungkook asked.
"can we sleep?" Yoongi hyung said and yawn.
"No" everyone said to him.
"Okey well then let's go to Rebecca."
"Yes good idea hyung!" Jimin said and started to run a bit. Jungkook grab my hand and started to run to which made me run too.
The Maknea line ran from their hyungs. The hyungs just sighed but then ran after.

A couple of minutes we where in front of the practice room. I opened the door and poked my head in, I saw Rebecca sitting on the floor leaning her back at the mirror wall. She looked really tired and out of breath.
'She must have worked really hard.' I thought. When she saw me her face light up and she gave me a big smile.
"Hey TaeTae Oppa!" She said and stood up.
The guys punched me into the room and then they also walked in.
"Hey guys!" Rebecca said still smiling.
"Hey nonna!" Jungkook said and waved.
"So how's the dance going?" Jimin asked and laid his hand around Rebecca and I when I saw that I got mad. Rebecca looked up surprised at him.
"Um yeah.. I'm actually done with it." She said and got out of his grip. She walked over to the stereo and started ur new song.
"Let's practice."

Rebecca was happy before but when she turned on the music she became serious. She began teaching us the choreograph and she was though. She said she had high hopes for us that's why she's tough. Rebecca made us train like crazy after 2 hours of dancing and learning we were finally done.
Rebecca was standing up when the rest of Bts was laying on the floor.
"Your good guys, this was juts the first day soon all of you will master this dance." Rebecca said and sat down beside Yoongi hyung.
"Love the dance Rebecca. Good job." Hoseok hyung said and smiled.
"Yeah it's really good." Seokjin hyung said.
"You look really pretty in that outfit." Jimin said and winked at her. Rebecca looked down and blushed.
"Thanks Jimin Oppa." She said shyly.
I gave Jimin a death stare, he noticed it but didn't care. He just looked confused and then struggled it off.
"What's the time?" Rebecca asked.
"Um hold on... It's 12.16 pm." Yoongi hyung said while he looked at he's phone.
"Wanna eat something? I know a good place and I think your going to like it." Rebecca said.
"Yeah okey sound good." We all said at the same time.
"I'm just going to check something, wait."
She took out her phone and I think she texted someone. She smiled the whole time, wonder what they are talking about...

~Rebecca's Pov~

I took out my phone to text my little Maekne.
Rebecca: hey! Are you with the girls?

Maekne: Hi Eomma unnie! Yes we are at your parents restaurant why?????

I smiled and tried to keep a laugh in, Eomma unnie is something the girls call me because 1 I'm the oldest and 2 because I always take care of them, just like a mother.

Rebecca: Stay there!!! If you move your going to regret it!

Maekne: Whyyyyy

Rebecca: I have a surprise

I closed my phone and looked up at the guys. I noticed that TaeTae was starting at me. I blushed and looked at Seokjin Oppa.
"Should we go?" I asked and took his arm and dragged him up on his legs. Seokjin laughed and so did the rest of Bts.