"Okay." he says quietly against my lips, sending chills down my spine. 

I whisper in his ear once more. "I love you, Duff McKagan. Forever and always." 

And in an instant, his tongue is dancing with mine once more, each kiss becoming more passionate with every passing second. 

Duff was right. It felt like the world was stopped and we were the only two people in it. I meant what I said. I loved this man more then I'll ever love anyone else. The raw emotion and amount of love I feel for him hits me in that moment, and I start to cry overwhelming, happy tears.

Duff notices the moisture and we slow down. He alternates between kissing my lips and each individual tear as they fall. He places a kiss on my forehead and holds me tight.

"I love you more then you'll ever know, Ana."

____________________________________________________

Axl

"There's my moviestar." I smile as beautiful Ana walks into the room. She has on the same outfit as earlier, but they've dyed her hair black.

She smiles but heads over to the table that's set up with food and drinks instead. I watch her as she pours herself a drink and proceeds to stand next to Slash and Nikki.

"Come here, Ana." I prompt her, and her eyes flick up to meet mine.

She strolls over casually, but something is bothering her. She looks nervous, but I wondered if it was the nerves from the shoot.

I pat my lap, encouraging her to come sit. She does just that, but she doesn't cozy up to me like she usually does. Something is up.

"What's wrong, Ana?" I ask her as I pull her in tight to my chest. Her head lies on my shoulder right next to my ear and her legs dangle off the side of the chair. She had always been tall, in fact, she's been taller then me since the 7th grade.

"Nothing." she squeaks, and I catch the scent of alcohol on her breath.

"You've been drinking?" I question, and her cheeks flush red. Strange. Very strange.

Her eyes flick down to meet the floor and then look back up to me.

"Yeah, just one. Why?" she asks me.

"No reason." I answer quickly. "It just isn't like you to drink for no reason." 

"After the shoot, they poured shots of vodka. It was some expensive brand and we all took one." she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. 

Made sense to me.

"We're going out with Mötley as soon as Duff gets back." I say to her, taking a sip of my own alcoholic beverage. 

"Nice." she says plainly. 

"Are you gonna come with us?" I wanted to know.

"Maybe for a little bit." she answers, just as Duff walks in, carrying a bottle of vodka.

"It took me forever to find this, and it's the worst fucking kind." he complains, taking a drink for himself.

I laugh. "You must not have found the stash. Ana took shots with the good stuff after the shoot."

"Did she now?" he says, taking a seat on the couch next to Nikki.

"You know it's the good stuff when she only had one shot and you can smell the apple on her breath from a mile away." I say, and we all laugh.

"So where are we headed?" I want to know.

"We were thinking the Seventh Veil, if that's cool with you guys. Tommy and Mick are probably already there." Vince says, and Nikki and him exchange smirks.