6/19/15

(Jongdae's POV)

"We have arrived at our destination," the flight attendant said. I smiled at her and got off the plane. I waited for my luggage and walked out the airport. It was sad I had to leave but I'm happy to be here. I called a taxi and went to my destination.

----------------------------------------
(Baekhyun's POV)

I miss him. I know I should have got over it but I couldn't. He was my life and he's gone. I just wish I could see him.

I heard a knock on my door. Who could be here? I got up from my place on the couch.

"Who i-"

"Hi Baekhyun," I stared into the brown eyes that stared into mine.

"Jongdae," I managed to breathe out before hugging him tightly.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in America," I asked him.

"I'm moving in with you," he stated, pulling away.

"Y-you're what?" I stuttered.

"You heard me Baekhyun," he smiled widely. I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"I can't believe you're here, to stay," I said to him.

"I'm here, to stay," he nodded.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: Sadly, this is the end of his story. But don't worry, this isn't the end of me. Like I said before, I'm writing my new story, Rent. I hope you read and enjoy the story as much as this one.