4/14/14

(Jongdae's POV)

"Hurry up and come down," my mom said from the door. Baekhyun left last night, promising to see me before I leave. He hasn't come yet and we are about to go to the airport.

"Coming," I said after messaging Baekhyun that we are leaving. I really hope he didn't forget and isn't coming.

I walked by the door, praying that Baekhyun will be parked right outside and will hug me. Sadly, he wasn't there. He wasn't coming down the road or anything. I was sad, thinking he forgot about coming to see me.

"Jongdae, get in the car and stop standing there," my mom called, making me move from my spot. My mom seemed to notice my sad expression.

"I'm sorry he didn't come. You'll get used to him not being able to see him. He is probably busy. Love is a hard thing to leave, but sometimes it really helps a relationship," I looked at her. How did she know we were dating?

"Honey, I have been in love before, I know how it is and how lovers act. You were messaging each other all the time and were talking nonstop. You looked at each other the way your father and I looked at each other. I'm okay with your relationship baby. I trust him because of how much he was with you. He told me when you first started to see each other, he helped you with your sadness and fights with your father. He really loves and cares about you, I know he does," she told me. I smiled at her, knowing she was right. We really did love and care for each other. We arrived at the airport with a few minutes to spare. We waited on chairs near our flight. Our flight was about to be called when I heard my name.

"Yeah mo-" I was hugged by someone who wasn't my mom. I knew exactly who it was.

"Dae, I really wish you didn't have to leave," Baekhyun cried into my shoulder. I hugged him back, feeling the tears in my eyes.

"I know, Baek. But I have to go. I don't want my dad to do anything," I started crying with him. He pulled from our embrace and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here earlier. I was fighting with my mom over the phone," he told me. He put his hand on the side of my face and wiped my tears. I nodded, understanding him.

"Flight 231 to the United States," we heard the annoucer say. I sighed and he kissed me passionately.

"I'm going to miss you so much," he said after he pulled away.

"I'm going to miss you too," I told him. I walked away from him to my mom. I thought about leaving Baekhyun alone here. I quickly turned around and ran back to him. I hugged him, not wanting to let go. We were both hugging each other while crying in the middle of the airport but we didn't care. I pulled away reluctantly and walked away. I turned toward him sighing. He waved sadly, tears still on his face.

----------------------------------------
A/N: *Plays Worldwide by Big Time Rush* this isn't the end I swear